Evening enjoy Golden Mask. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast proceed for your journey to see one of the wonders of the world Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with cable car visit Olympic Stadium Bird Nest and Water Cube from outside. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast depart for Tiananmen Square the largest open-urban square in the world & Forbidden City a marvelous complex. After lunch 1 hour foot message and later visit silk factory. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast depart for Temple of heaven. Later transfer from Beijing to Xian by train. Arrive in Xian meet and transfer check in to hotel. Overnight in Xian
After breakfast depart for tour to Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Later visit Outside Bell and Drum tower . Overnight in Xian hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and then fly to Guilin. Overnight in Guilin Hotel.
After breakfast morning depart for a cruise of the beautiful and tranquil Li River. The stunning rocky towers of Guilin are laced with Bamboo forests camp caves. Sail past bat hill Crown Cave and Brush Rock. Evening enjoy Impression Liu show. Overnight in Yangshou hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and later you will transfer to the airport to chongqing, embark the cruise. Overnight in Cruise.
After Breakfast, enjoy cruise . Take a shore excursion to Shibaozhai, with its impressive wooden pagoda, appropriately named “The Pearl of the Yangtze”. Depending on river conditions, an alternate excursion may be substituted to Fengdu, visiting the new relocation village built for families who have moved as a result of the Yangtze’s rising waters brought about by the Three Gorges Dam. Note : Additional optional Shore Excursion to Fengdu’s “Ghost City” (river conditions permitting), known for its statues of ghosts and devils on Mingshan Hill. Overnight in Cruise.
Enter the Three Gorges, one of nature’s most extraordinary sculptures pass through the first two— Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge. Qutang Gorge is the shortest (5 miles), narrowest (500 feet), and most dramatic. The 25-mile long Wu Gorge is known for its quiet beauty, forest-covered mountains, and cliffs so sheer that the sun barely penetrates the precipices. Transfer to another vessel for a relaxing excursion through the attractive gorges of Goddess Stream. Depending on river conditions, an alternate excursion may be substituted to the gorges of Shennong Stream. Enter Xiling Gorge, the longest (41 miles), and the deepest of the Three Gorges. In the evening, sail through the Three Gorges Dam ship locks. Overnight in Cruise. Note: Additional optional Shore Excursion to White Emperor City (river conditions permitting), an ancient city overlooking the western end of Qutang Gorge
After breakfast disembark from the cruise and take flight to shanghai Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast, visit the Jade Buddha temple, Yu Garden - a traditional Chinese park with beautiful pavilions, miniature lakes and bridge. Nanjing Road, the Bund - famous waterfront regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later visit the Oriental pearl tower - the world's Third tallest TV and radio tower and evening depart for an Acrobatic Show . Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast, depart for the Urban Exhibition Centre and Ocean aquarium and Huangpu river cruise. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel at 1200 hrs, take one way Maglev train and depart for airport for your flight back to India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Summer:June - August
China is a vast country with wide-ranging climatic conditions, so a decision about the best time to visit should be based on the regions you plan to visit and the kind of weather you enjoy.
- English/Mandarin Chinese/Standard Mandarin
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
1. Internal Flight (Xian-Guilin-Chongqing--Yichang-shanghai).
- Acrobatic Show
- Golden Mask Show
- Tiananmen Square Beijing
- Forbidden City Beijing
- Water Cube (Out Side)
- Temple of Heaven
- Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with Cable Car
- Olympic Stadium - Bird Nest ( Outside )
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Bell and Drum Tower ( Outside View )
- Reed Flute Cave
- Impression liu Show
- Li River Cruise
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Yu Garden
- Oriental Pearl Tower With Museum
- Huang Pu River With Cruise
- The Legendary Bund
- Nanjing Road
- Shanghai Acrobatic Show
- Huang Pu River
- Ocean Aquarium
- Maglev Train Shanghai
- Urban Exhibition Center
2. All transfer on private coach
3. Beijing - Xian 2nd class bullet train
1. International airlines (India/ Any other country - Beijing and Shanghai-India/ Any other country is not included in pkg )
2. 5 % GST Extra (We can waive off the service tax if you are a foreign passport holder joining tour directly from abroad)
3. Travel Insurance
4. Cost of personal expenses.
5. Any other item except Package Rates Includes
6. High season surcharge if any applicable.
7. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200 hrs to 0730 hrs.
|Beijing||Radisson Blu Hotel Beijing or similar|
|Xian||Xian Grand New World or similar|
|Guilin||Guilin Plaza Hotel or similar|
|Yangshou||New West Street or similar|
|Chongqing||Yangtze River Cruise or similar|
|Shanghai||Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai or similar|
China Tour Packages –
Book your China holiday packages with Namoh. In recent years, China has made an incredible leap onto the international tourism and now is one of the famous and popular travel destinations. China is an ancient nation, replete with incredible historic treasures and beautiful landscapes. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
China is now a combination between the ancient customs and new ultra modern state that is developing has only increased fascination for the tourists with its culture and lifestyle. There are plenty of tourist attractions here including from ancient cities to forests to rice field to temples. The sacred mountains and stunning waterfalls look as if they are designed by the artists. Some of the major attractions here are The Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and Imperial Palace in Beijing, the Summer Palace, Leshan Giant Buddha, Hanging Temple, Potala Palace, Shanghais Promenade the Bund and many more.
Namoh offers you China tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your China holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!