DAY 1 – Arrival in Delhi
May be night flights
Coming to Namoh to take trials of the bike and to do the paper work.
Delhi to Rudrapur
Rudrapur to Attariya
Attariya via Bardia National Park to Kohalpur
Kohalpur to Lumbini
Lumbini to Pokhara
Pokhara free day
Pokhara to Kathmandu
Kathmandu free day
Kathmandu to Sunauli Border
Sunauli Border to Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur to Lucknow
Lucknow to Kanpur
Kanpur to Agra
Agra to Delhi
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
About The Tour:
There are bikers who never get tired of riding on their motorcycles, and like taking them to distant places on long journeys. If you are one of them, then motorcycle tours in India will come across as a blessing for you. Such tours are organised by reputed travel agencies, so everything from the destinations to camping are well taken care of. On some tours, you are provided with bikes while on the others, you are required to bring your own. One thing that is common in all these excursions is that they all go through places, which are highly picturesque and replete with rich heritage. Some stretches of the roads will be well-made, allowing for smooth rides; whereas others will be rocky and narrow, making the journey thrilling.
Service tax of 3.75% will be charged on the package charges.
For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
For any accidents, thefts or illness Namoh shall not be held responsible.
In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.
It’s a package tour so in case of any natural calamity, human made calamity , accidents, illness or any personal circumstances if, the rider starts or ends the tour at any place then the tour money will not be refunded.
The tour will be cancelled anytime if, the riders are not 8 in number.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE
TOUR CAN BE BOOKED WITH A BOOKING AMOUNT OF 50 % OF THE FULL PAYMENT & BALANCE 50 % TO BE PAID 90 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF TOUR.
Cancellation Policy For Spiti Adventure Ride :-
Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour amount is refunded
Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards administration charges.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
TOUR INCLUDES :
•Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
• Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive (Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. In emergency only if, anyone is feeling uneasy then he can sit in the car and the mechanic will ride the bike. The car will be having tools and spares too.
• 07 nights / 08 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Delhi till night stay at Agra.
• Before the tour or between the tour if, the group number is odd then the accommodation will be at triple sharing.
• Food (Breakfast & Dinner ) from day 01 dinner at Delhi till breakfast on 14th Day in Agra + morning &evening tea. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
• Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indian nationals.
• Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
• Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
• Bikes & it’s security deposit.
• Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
• Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Foreign nationals.
• Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare
• Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/palaces/temples/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
• Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
• In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
• natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case Namoh will not be responsible for it.
• Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.