Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to your hotel in Cochin in an AC car. Visit Jew Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Net etc. Overnight at the hotel in Cochin.
Cochin – Munnar Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Resort in Munnar (153 Kms – 5 Hrs drive). Check into hotel & overnight at hotel.
Munnar After breakfast at your convenient, start sightseeing of Munnar. Including: Rajamalai, Matuppetty, Kundala Dam. Day free & Overnight at Hotel
Munnar - Alleppey After breakfast transfer to Alleppey to check in to houseboat (185 Kms and 5 Hrs drives). Overnight at houseboat. (Houseboat will move form 1200 Hrs Noon to 1800 Hrs Evening and Morning 0600 Hrs to1000 Hrs)
Alleppey – Kovalam Check out time form Houseboat is 10:00 A.M. After check out transfer to Kovalam (170 Kms and 5 Hrs drives). On arrival check in at Hotel. Evening relax on the beach. Overnight at the hotel in Kovalam.
Kovalam Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Padhamanabha Swamy temple, Museum, Horse Palace and Art Gallery. Evening you will be free at Kovalam Beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Kovalam Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for an excursion trip of Kanyakumari. Return to Kovalam and overnight at the hotel.
Kovalam – Trivandrum – Delhi Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Kovalam – Trivandrum airport for your return flight to Delhi.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
38,863 sq km, which is 1.27% of India's total land area and is located at the Southwest tip of the India's main land
Weather : Tropical
Summer: February - May[24 - 33 degree celsius]
Monsoon: June - September [22 - 27 degree celsius
Winter: October-January [22 - 32 degree celsius]
High Season: December-May
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Place –
- With the seemingly unending expanse of tea estates that cover the rolling hills and valleys wreathed in a cool mist, Munnar is a favoured vacation spot in South India. Located at an altitude of almost 6000 ft. in Idukki district of Kerala, this enchanting town offers visitors a relief from the summer heat and provides breath-taking sceneries and a slice of adventure. Home to exotic flora and fauna, and nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, this hill station offers a sanctuary to many endangered species of animals, at Eravikulam National Park and Kurinjimala Sanctuary. Witness the majesty of Anamudi Peak, the highest peak in South India, which can be seen from Munnar. The rare and beautiful ' Neelakurinji' flower blossoms on the slopes of the hills in Munnar, once in every twelve years. Munnar also has several pristine lakes and reservoirs surrounded by tall mountains that exude a serene aura, that calms your spirit and kindles the fires of romance in your heart.
- Ivory carvings, pottery, brocade fabrics, earthenware products, gold, Indian spices and banana chips