Arrive in Beijing the capital of the Peoples Republic of China, which is over 3,000 years old. Evening enjoy Golden mask show in the evening. Check in Hotel.Overnight in Beijing.
Breakfast at hotel, visit to the world famous Tiananmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years.Silk shop, and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the Marble Boat and the ornately painted Long Corridor.Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Beijing.
Breakfast at hotel, Begin todays full tour with visit the fabled Great Wall Badaling Pass a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion. Visit a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. Later proceed to see the Birds Nest (Olympic National Stadium outside) and the Water Cube (Outside). Free shopping at Yashow market or Silk Street. Overnight in Beijing.
After breakfast, transfer to Shanghai by Flight or Train. Overnight in Shanghai.
Breakfast at Hotel, then visit the Visit Oriental TV Tower(02ball),then lovely old Yuyuan Garden- look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market. Later, visit the People Square. Evening enjoy the Huangpu River Crusie. Overnight in Shanghai.
Breakfast at Hotel, then visit the jade Buddha temple and shopping. Overnight in Shanghai.
Day 7:BACK TO HOME
Breakfast at hotel , then transfer to airport by maglev train.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Summer:June - August
China is a vast country with wide-ranging climatic conditions, so a decision about the best time to visit should be based on the regions you plan to visit and the kind of weather you enjoy.
- English/Mandarin Chinese/Standard Mandarin
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
1. All transfer on private coach in china
- Golden Mask Show
- Tiananmen Square Beijing
- Forbidden City Beijing
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Huang Pu River With Cruise
- Maglev Train Shanghai
- Oriental Pearl Tower
2. Bullet Trai From Beiging - Shanghai
5. China Guide Tips Included
1. 5 % Govt tax will be applicable on total tour cost
3. Cost of personal expenses
4. China Visa
5. Travel Insurance.
6. High season surcharge if any applicable
7. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200 hrs to 0730 hrs.
|Beijing||Radisson Blu Hotel Beijing or similar|
|Shanghai||Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai or similar|
China Tour Packages –
Book your China holiday packages with Namoh. In recent years, China has made an incredible leap onto the international tourism and now is one of the famous and popular travel destinations. China is an ancient nation, replete with incredible historic treasures and beautiful landscapes. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
China is now a combination between the ancient customs and new ultra modern state that is developing has only increased fascination for the tourists with its culture and lifestyle. There are plenty of tourist attractions here including from ancient cities to forests to rice field to temples. The sacred mountains and stunning waterfalls look as if they are designed by the artists. Some of the major attractions here are The Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and Imperial Palace in Beijing, the Summer Palace, Leshan Giant Buddha, Hanging Temple, Potala Palace, Shanghais Promenade the Bund and many more.
Namoh offers you China tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your China holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!