Day 1:Arrive at Delhi
The tour starts from Delhi. Welcome after late evening or midnight arrival by our representative at the airport who escorts you to your pre-booked hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing-Agra
Leave for a post breakfast city sightseeing tour of Delhi, covering its major tourist attractions like Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and Red Fort. Later, after lunch, leave for Agra by road. Get transferred to your hotel on arrival for night stay.
Day 3: Agra - Umaria
Morning, after breakfast, visit the spectacular Taj Mahal, the major tourist attraction of the Mughal city. Also visit the majestic Agra Fort, also known as the Red Fort. Both of these are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Afterwards, drive to the city’s railway station to board a train to Umaria, the next destination in of the tour. Overnight stay on- board.
Day 4: Umaria - Bandhavgarh
Early morning arrival at Umaria and then proceed for a road journey to Bandhavgarh National Park, one of the most important wildlife reserves of the central part of India. Upon arrival, check into your lodge and take lunch. Later, take a jeep safari into the jungle for game viewing into the park that has a good population of the Royal Bengal Tiger and houses a large variety of other animals as well as birds. Retire to the lodge for the night.
Day 5: Bandhavgarh - Kanha
The widely acclaimed Kanha National Park is the next destination during your travel to wildlife sanctuaries in Madhya Pradesh. Kanha was an inspiration to Rudyard Kipling on which he based his ‘Jungle Book’. Enjoy an early morning safari at the Bandhavgarh forest before driving to Kanha (240 km/6 hrs) Tiger Reserve. If you want then you can embark on a nature walk today. Transfer to your lodge on arrival for overnight stay.
Day 6: Kanha
Today, you have the whole day to enjoy the thrilling company of wildlife at Kanha Wildlife Sanctuary. Take an exciting elephant ride into the jungle and enjoy game viewing. Try your luck at spotting the tiger and then halt for lunch. Later, take another jeep safari into the vast dense forest. This national park is home to various wildlife species like Royal Bengal Tiger, leopards, the sloth bear, Barasingha, Indian wild dog etc. Retire to lodge for the night.
Day 7: Kanha - Kawardha
Your tour package for the tribal areas of central India today takes you to Kawardha. Spend the morning at Kanha at leisure and later, drive to Kawardha. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel and rest for a while. Later, in the evening visit the tribal villages nearby for observing the lifestyle of the tribals. Stay for the night at the hotel.
Day 8: Kawardha - Kanker (7 hrs)
Kanker is the next stopover in your tour. In the morning, drive to Kanker (251 kms). On arrival, check- into your hotel. If you want then you can explore the surrounding area on -foot. Overnight stay.
Day 9:Kanker - Jagdalpur
Check out from the hotel in the morning and leave for Jagdalpur by road. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Later, visit the weekly market and interact with the local tribal groups. Shop around for some exquisite handicrafts of Bastar. Halt for lunch amidst the lush green Sal forests of the area and later in the evening, enjoy a colorful local dance by the tribes before retiring to the hotel for the night.
Day 10: Jagdalpur
Leave for a post-breakfast city sightseeing tour. Start with a visit to the major historic attractions of Jagdalpur, the famous Anthropological Museum and end the day with a memorable visit to the spectacular Chitrakote Waterfalls, popularly known as the ‘Niagara’ of Bastar. Also interact with the local Bison-Horn Maria tribal group of Bastar. Enjoy their colorful dance in the evening. Stay overnight.
Day 11:Jagdalpur - Raipur (around 8 hours)
The tour today takes you to Raipur (284 kms). Check out from hotel post breakfast and transfer to Raipur by road. Upon arrival, check into your hotel for overnight stay. Instead of retiring into your rooms, if time and energy permits you can explore the surrounding area on foot.
Day 12: Raipur - Bhubaneshwar
Depart for the airport post breakfast to board a flight to Bhubaneshwar. Our representative receives you upon arrival and escorts you to your hotel. Rest for a while and then proceed for a sightseeing tour that may include the very popular Lingraja Temple, Dhauli, Rajrani Temple etc. Retire to the hotel for the night.
Day 13: Bhubaneshwar - Puri (56 kms)
Puri is the next stopover of the tour. Check out from hotel post breakfast and transfer to Puri by road. Stop midway at the magnificent Konark Temple, also known as Konark Sun Temple for sightseeing. Popular in the form of a Black Pagoda, it is a Sun temple that was erected during the 13th century. It is a proof the fine architectural sense of the Ganga Dynasty. Continue drive to Puri and transfer to hotel upon arrival for overnight stay.
Day 14: Puri
After breakfast, you have the whole day to yourself in Puri. Do not miss visiting the Jagannath temple. Spend rest of the day at leisure. You can enjoy fun activities at the Puri beach. You can do a number of things such as angling, sunbathing and fishing. Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 15: Puri - Bhubaneshwar - Delhi - Departure
The tour ends today and you proceed after breakfast to Bhubaneshwar airport (by road) to board flight to Delhi. Our representative receives you and escorts you for dinner. Leave for the airport or railway station after dinner and upon arrival, board onward flight or train.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Summer - April to June
Monsoon - July to Sep
Post Monsoon-Oct to Dec
Winter - Jan to March
- Indian Rupee
Hindi / English / Chhattisgarhi
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 9% GST (includes 0.15% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- All personal expenses
- Anything not included in the inclusions is excluded.
About The Place-
Tiger Tribal and Temple Tour of 14 nights and 15 days is going to offer you a chance to explore some of the most well-known temples of India, along with which you are also going to explore the wildlife and the tribal life of the country. During the itinerary you are going to visit the attractions of Delhi, Jagdalpur and Agra; tribal areas around Jagdalpur, Kawardha and Kanker as well as wildlife at the Bandhavgarh national park and Kanha national park. The tour also includes Darshan at world-renowned temples of Bhubaneshwar and Puri.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
• Visit Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and Red Fort in Delhi
• Explore the beautiful Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World in Agra
• A jungle safari in Bandhavgarh National Park
• An elephant ride and a jungle safari into the Kanha National park
• Guided tours to the visit the tribal villages in Kawardha
• Observer the Bastar's lifestyle at Kanker and Jagdalpur
• Shop for handicrafts made by the tribals in Jagdalpur market
• Lunch in the Sal forest of Jagdalpur
• Sightseeing in Jagdalpur including Chitrakote Waterfalls, the ‘Niagara’ of Bastar
• Guided tours to Bhubaneshwar temples
• Halt at Konark Sun Temple
• Darshan at the Jagannath temple in Puri, one of the destinations of the revered Charmdham Yatra
• Fun activities at Puri beach