Day 1: Arrive at Delhi
Central India Tiger and Tribal Tour starts from Delhi. Welcome on arrival by our representative at the airport who escort you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Leave for a full-day city sightseeing tour after breakfast. Start with a visit to Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi and proceed to Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque and the striking Red Fort. After lunch, depart for Agra by road. Transfer to hotel upon arrival for night stay.
Day 3: Agra - Umaria
Leave for a post breakfast city sightseeing tour that includes a visit to the spectacular Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Later, transfer to the railway station to board onward train to Umaria, the next destination in Central India Tiger and tribal Tour. If you want then you can visit the popular ancient temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is quite close to the railway station. Overnight in Umaria.
Day 4: Umaria - Bandhavgarh
Arrive at Umaria early morning and then proceed for a road journey to Bandhavgarh National Park, a must visit in Wildlife Tours to Central India as it is one of the most well-known national parks of the county. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel and rest for a while. After lunch, take a jeep safari to the park and enjoy game viewing. The park is home to around 22 mammal species and around 250 avifauna species. Retire to the hotel for the night.
Day 5: Bandhavgarh - Kanha
Central India Tiger and tribal Tour now takes you to the world famous Kanha Tiger Reserve, one of the major wildlife sanctuaries in Madhya Pradesh. First, leave for an early morning safari to Bandhavgarh National Park for wildlife viewing before driving to Kanha (240 km/6 hrs). At Kanha national park, you can find Barasingha, 12-horned deer in abundance. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Kanha
Today, you have the whole day to enjoy the thrilling company of birds and animals at Kanha Tiger Reserve. Take an exciting elephant ride into the jungle and enjoy game viewing. Halt for lunch for a while and later take another jeep safari into the vast dense forest to view a vast variety of birds and animals. Retire to the hotel for the night.
Day 7: Kanha - Kawardha
Today, you proceed on a tribal tour of the central part of India with a visit to Kawardha. Morning at leisure at Kanha and later, drive to Kawardha. Upon arrival, check in to the palace and rest for a while. Later, visit the tribal villages nearby. Observe the local’s lifestyle and the other daily activities. Stay for the night at your hotel.
Day 8: Kawardha - Kanker
Kanker is the next stopover in tour. Morning, drive to Kanker (251 km/7 hrs) and check in to a heritage hotel. If time and energy permits, you can explore the surroundings on foot. Overnight stay.
Day 9: Kanker - Jagdalpur
Central India Tiger and tribal Tour now proceeds to Jagdalpur that lies at the heart of the Bastar tribal area. Check out from hotel and drive to Jagdalpur (120 km/3 hrs). Upon arrival, check in to hotel and later in the evening, leave for a city sightseeing tour covering the anthropological museums and other tourist interest places of Jagdalpur. Stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 10: Jagdalpur
After breakfast, leave for a full day visit to the various tribal villages of Jagdalpur. Here, interact with numerous local tribes and witness their fascinating culture from close quarters. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11: Jagdalpur
On the third day of your stay in Jagdalpur, learn more about the exquisite traditional arts and crafts of Bastar. Visit the local markets and other centers of art in the area that display several creations of arts and crafts produced by local craftsmen. Night stay at hotel.
Day 12: Jagdalpur
Today, we take you to the wildlife belt of Jagdalpur during your tribal tour. You have the whole day to explore the lush green landscape of the tribal district and witness the thrilling antics of fascinating wildlife from close quarters. You are going to visit Spend the night at the hotel
Day 13: Jagdalpur - Raipur
Raipur is the next destination in your Central India Tiger and tribal Tour. Leave for Raipur by road (220 km/5 hours) while stopping at Rajim, en route for sightseeing. The city is popularly called the 'Varanasi of Chhattisgarh'. You can visit the beautiful ancient temples here. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for night stay. If you want then you can explore the surroundings on foot.
Day 14: Raipur - Delhi
Central India Tiger and Tribal Tour ends today and you depart for the airport, post breakfast to board a flight to Delhi. Our representative meets you upon arrival and escorts you on a city sightseeing tour which will include the major tourist attractions of the city or if you want then you can visit the popular markets for last minute shopping. After dinner, proceed to the airport or the railway station to board the onward flight / train.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 9% GST (includes 0.15% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- All personal expenses
- Anything not included in the inclusions is excluded.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Summer - April to June
Monsoon - July to Sep
Post Monsoon-Oct to Dec
Winter - Jan to March
- Indian Rupee
Hindi / English / Chhattisgarhi
About The Place-
Central India Tiger and tribal Tour of 13 nights and 14 days will offer you a chance to explore the wildlife as well as the tribal community of the region. During the tour you are going to embark on wildlife safaris at Bandhavgarh National Park, Kanha Tiger Reserve and at Jagdalpur. You are also going to observe the lifestyle of the Bastar community at Kawardha, Kanker and Jagdalpur. The itinerary also includes a visit to the popular attractions of Delhi, Agra and Rajim.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
• Guided tours to Delhi's attractions like Raj Ghat, Jama Maszid etc.
• Visit to the popular Taj Mahal in Agra
• Wildlife safari into the Bandhavgarh National Park
• An elephant and jeep safari in the Kanha Tiger Reserve
• Observe the tribal's lifestyle at Kawardha and Kanker
• Observe Bastar's, a tribal community from close quarters at Jagdalpur
• Shop for handicrafts made by the local craftsmen of Jagdalpur
• Wildlife viewing at Kanger Valley National Park and Indravati National Park
• Halt at Rajim, the 'Varanasi of Chhattisgarh', popular for its ancient temples