• Accommodation in Premium AC/Non-AC Tent
• Priority Pass to visit Statue of Unity
• Visit to Statue of Unity and Sardar Sarovar Dam
• Sightseeing Tour to historic Shoolpaneshwar Temple and Majestic Rajvant Palace
• Crocodile spotting at Sardar Sarovar Dam
• Shopping and cultural delight
• Selfie Point for perfect photos with Statue of Unity
• Delicious regional, Indian and continental cuisines
• Hiking tour to explore ecotourism site
• Meal Plan : APAI
- The above-mentioned Rates are on twin sharing basis
- Child below 6 years will be entitled for complimentary stay without any additional arrangements.
- In case of triple occupancy, extra person/child will be accommodated on chargeable-basis and
provided with an extra mattress.
Distance by Road from Statue of Unity
• Vadodara to Statue of Unity: 95km (2 Hours)
• Ahmedabad to Statue of Unity: 200km (4 Hours)
• Surat to Statue of Unity: 154km (3 Hours 30 Minutes)
Statue of Unity:
The Statue of Unity, which is dedicated to Iron Man of India Shri Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Which is situated on the river island called Sadhu Bet in front of the Narmada Dam in Gujarat. This statue represents the Indian Independence movement leader and our first deputy prime minister of India. The monument along with its surroundings occupies over 20,000 square metres, and is surrounded by a 12 square km artificial lake. It is the world's tallest statue with the height of 182 metres (597 ft.). This project was announced in October 2010 and the iron needed to construct for this statue and for other infrastructure was to be collected from the farmers accros India. This statue is built with 75,000 cubic metres of concrete, 5,700 tonnes of steel structure, 18,500 tonnes of reinforced steel rods, 22,500 tonnes of bronze sheets for construction. The statue is designed as a representation of Vallabhbhai Patel, wearing characteristic garments, in a walking stance. It took 56 months to complete the project; 15 months for planning, 40 months for construction and
two months for handing over by the association.
Valley of Flowers:
“Valley of Flowers” is one of the attractions of ‘Statue of Unity’, world’s tallest statue of ‘Sardar Patel’ setup at Kevadia Colony in Gujarat. The Statue of Unity is flanked by 17 km long patch of colourful flowers along the banks of River Narmada to make the spot resembling a rainbow of flowers setup on earth. The Valley of Flowers project contains over 100 variety of flowers like Garmado (yellow and red), Gulmohar (red), Champo (white), Khakhro (red), Pongaro (red), shrubs like Galtora (red and yellow), Tecoma (yellow), Boganveliya (white, red, yellow, and pink) Nerium, and climbers like Qualisis, Wadeliya, Allamandacathartica, and bamboos and colourful grasses, all seasons flowers like Marigold, Calendula, Sunflower, Vinca and others. In the initial phase, the sowing of flowers is done in area of 250 hectares. But, the plan is afoot to expand it to cover over 3,000 hectares. The unique feature of the valley of flower is that the entire area of 32,500 sq. Mt. is covered with drip-irrigation system. In addition, two beautiful lakes - ‘Kamal’ and ‘Poyani’ - are also developed. With a view to give firsthand experience of nature and environment to visitors, natural treks – Reva Trek, Sadhu Trek, Vainkutth Baba Trek, Sardar Trek, and Ashwasthama Trek – have been developed. In addition to these, other attractions like Adventure Park, Garden of Five Senses, Selfie with Statue, Sardar garden etc. have also been developed.