Day 1:India – Vienna
Arrive at Vienna International Airport and transfer to your Hotel and check in (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs). Day is free at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
After morning breakfast depart for City Tour of Vienna with Historical Schonbrunn Palace. Afternoon is free to explore the city to your interest. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 3:Vienna - Prague
After morning breakfast transfer yourself to station to take a train to Prague (4.30 Hrs). Arriveand transfer to yourself to your hotel. Check in. Later day is free at leisure. Today opt forFolklore Show with Dinner to get feel and insight of Czech Culture. Overnight in Prague.
Today morning after breakfast make your way to start your Grand City Tour of Prague, best wayto explore this beautiful historic city. After completion of City Tour you can opt for a VltavaRiver Cruise. There are options available such as with tea/coffee cruise and Dinner Cruise.Overnight in Prague
After morning breakfast you can opt for a full day tour to famous Spa Town like Karlovy Vary orCzesky Krumlov Castle Or If you wish to stay in the city you may wish to explore Prague Castleby opting Walking tour of Prague castle or if you are the one interested in history JewishQuarter Walking tour is must do. Overnight in Prague
Day 6:Prague – Budapest
After breakfast make your own way to station to take a train to Budapest (7 Hrs). Arrive Budapest and transfer yourself to your Hotel. Check in. Later day is free to explore this beautifulcity to your interest. Later you may opt for a Budapest Night Stroll with Boat Cruise. Overnightin Budapest.
After morning make your own way to departure point of Budapest City Tour. Rest of the day isfree to explore. You can opt for a Half Day Trip to Bratislava. Overnight in Budapest
Day 8:Budapest - India
After morning breakfast transfer yourself to airport to catch a flight back home with wonderfulmemories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
If you talk with anyone living in one of the countries included in this guide and refer to his or her homeland's location as Eastern European, you'll quickly be corrected. It's in central Europe, you'll be told, whether you are referring to Croatia, Romania, or sometimes even Russia. So why the semantic dispute about geography? Perhaps it's an attempt to shake off persistent suspicions that Eastern Europe is still in the thrall of Soviet socialism. Or perhaps it's just the desire to be accepted without having to deal with the past's unpleasant baggage. Whatever the reason, there is no doubt that this diverse, politically complicated region is coming into its own and revamping its image.
- Guided City Tour Of Vienna With Visit To Schonbrunn Palace
- Grand City Tour Of Prague
- Guided City tour of Budapest
1. 2nd Class one way Train ticket from Vienna to Prague
2. 2nd Class one way Train from Prague to Budapest
3. Vienna Airport to Hotel and Budapest hotel to Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
Prague, Czech Republic
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
3. Visa Fee(Payable Directly at VFS)
4. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
5. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
6. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
7. Medical Insurance
8. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
9. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
10. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
11. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
|Vienna||Four Star Hotel Vienna or similar|
|Prague||Four Star Hotel Prague or similar|
|Budapest||Four Star Hotel Budapest or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
In general, the tourist season runs from May through September, with the greatest influx of visitors occurring in July and August, especially in coastal areas, where the weather is sunny and dry almost every day. During these 2 months all sites, attractions, and special events operate at full throttle and charge top dollar.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009