Itinerary - Kashmir & VaishnoDevi Darshan 7N/8D
2N katra, 2N Srinagar, 1N Gulmarg, 2N Pahalgam
Day 01 : Arrival - Jammu - Katra
At arrival you will met our representative. He will assist and transfer you to Katra for 02 nights stay. Katra is around 50 Kms from Jammu which is around 2 hrs. Straight drive. Katra is the Pilgrimage to the most popular Mata Vaishno Devi Temple. Katra is popularly known as Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is the base camp for the pilgrims visiting the sacred abode of Vaishno Devi. It is one of the Jammu and Kashmir popular tourist spots and is visited by thousands of people.Overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 02 : Katra - Devi Darshan - Katra
After breakfast proceed on a Pilgrimage to the most popular Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (Darshan of your own). Katra is popularly known as Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is the base camp for the pilgrims visiting the sacred abode of Vaishno Devi.Overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 03 : Katra - Srinagar
After breakfast you will be transferred from Katra to Srinagar for 03 nights stay. Srinagar is the largest city of Kashmir which is also the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and due to its qualities it’s also a center of attraction for tourist. Srinagar is spread over an area of 103.93sq kms and its height above the sea level is 1730mtrs.This is a beautiful tourist place with mixture of various castes, cultures and languages. The main specialty about this city is its waterfalls and the gardens made by Mughal emperors who represent the beauty of 4th and 5th century.Overnight stay at Houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 04 : Srinagar - Local Sightseeing - Srinagar
After breakfast leave for half day tour to Shankaracharya Tempe. Afternoon tour to famous Nishat garden also Known as “Garden of Pleasure” built in 16th Century (1633) by the Mughal Emperor Asif Khan then visit to the second wonderful garden known as Shalimar Garden also Known as Garden of love built in 16th Century (1619) by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarvan hills in the background.Overnight stay at Houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 04 : Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave for the full day tour of Sonamarg (Meadows of Gold), Sonamarg lies at the head of the Sindh valley. The drive through here presents a spectacular facet of the countryside; Sonamarg is the beginning of the enchanted journey into a natural wonderland, Surrounded by pine forest mountains up to 5300 meters high the valley is divided by a spur of the "Thajwas Range Mountains" one can have a pony ride to visit Thajwas Glacier where snow remains round the year the major attraction at Sonamarg in summer months, Sonamarg is known as Gateway of Leh and Ladakh.Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 05 : Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast you will be transferred to Gulmarg for 02 night stay. Gulmarg (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts), known as 'Meadow of flowers”. Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India's premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty - It also turns into India's premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter.Overnight stay at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 06 : Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast leave from Srinagar towards Pahalgam (The Valley of Shepherds) for 02 nights stay, one of the beautiful and fascinating ideal resorts all the year. It is the base for several treks in the region & for the Annual Pilgrimages to the cave shrine of Amarnath; It is surrounded by 12 high snow capped peaks. Enroute, Visit the Saffron Fields of Pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old Temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman) & enjoy the beautiful countryside life. After Lunch visit the places in Pahalgam by Pony ride (at own cost) Debayan, Shikargah & Baisaran.Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 07 : In Pahalgam
After breakfast at the hotel, you can opt to spend your day of sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows. Rest of the day will be at leisure for individual activities. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 08 : Pahalgam - Jammu Railway Station
After breakfast you will be transferred to Jammu Railway Station for onwards journey with the sweet memories of Holidays for life long.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 4.35% GST (includes 0.15% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- All personal expenses
- Anything not included in the inclusions is excluded.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Things To carryFor Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Rainy - July to September
- Winter - November to January
- Summer - April to July
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English / Urdu.
About The Place –
- The quaint town of Pahalgam is a scenic paradise, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir, India, is adorned with a blanket of pine, cedar and conifer trees, surrounded by imposing mountain ranges, blessed with crystal-clear rivers Lidder and Seshnag, Pahalgam looks like a surreal portrait. Hundreds of miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Pahalgam serves as a delightful retreat for all, from adventure junkies to religious people. Enjoy a pony ride atop the steep hills or undertake a thrilling trek from Aru. Be mesmerized by the vastness of the snow-capped Kolahoi Glacier. You can also visit the nearby Amarnath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, attracting thousands of devotees annually. Betaab Valley is also a must-visit place and interestingly, the valley is named after a Bollywood movie which was shot there. Pahalgam also offers a host of adventure and sports activities, such as river rafting, skiing and golf. Experience the warm hospitality of the locals and get a chance to experience their simple lifestyle. Apart from its beauty, other aspects that add to the allure of the ' Valley of Shepherds' are its people, cuisine and culture.
Woodwork,Silk and Tweeds,Shawls,Papier-mache,Carpets
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
|Katra||Hotel Chirag International or Similar|
|Srinagar||Hotel City Grace or Similar|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Bright Palace or Similar|
Hotel Yemberzal or Similar
|Srinagar ( Houseboat )||New Swift Houseboats or Similar|
Deluxe Package -
|Katra||Hotel Mayur or Similar|
|Srinagar||Hotel Nishat View or Similar|
|Pahalgam||Hotel River View resort or Similar|
|Gulmarg||Hotel Gulmarg Resort or Similar|
|Srinagar ( Houseboat )||Texas Houseboats or Similar|
Premium Package -
|Katra||Hotel Atrium or Similar|
|Srinagar||Hotel Spring Hills or Similar|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam or Similar|
|Gulmarg||Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg or Similar|
|Srinagar ( Houseboat )||Mughal Sheraton Houseboats or Similar|