Day 01: Cochin - Thekkady
Upon arrival at Cochin meeting and assistance followed by drive to Thekkady. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Thekkady
After breakfast go for a boat ride at Periyar Tiger Reserve to view the wildlife in the sanctuary the bost ride in lake is delightful way of spotting elephant and Avifauna for which park is well known. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary: - Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is situated on the banks of the Periyar - an artificial lake. Here the high ranges of the Western Ghats are clothed in dense evergreen, moist deciduous forests and savannah grasslands. Below roam herds of elephants, sambar, tigers, gaurs, lion-tailed macaques and Nilgiri langurs.
Day 03: Thekkady - Kumarakom (140 Kms)
After breakfast drive to Kumarakom (3½ hours). Visit to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, adventure thrills in water sports like wind sailing and water skiing or canoeing at your own cost in the lake. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: Located on the banks of the Vembanad Lake, the bird sanctuary is spread across 14 acres. The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist's paradise is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the siberian stork, egret, darter, heron and teal..
Day 04: Kumarakom
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free to explore the natural beauty of Kumarakom. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Kumarakom - Mararikulam
Today after breakfast drive to Mararikulam. On arrival check in to the hotel. Mararikulam is one of the famous beach destinations. You can spend the time at beautiful Marari Beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Marari Beach: Marari Beach is a beach in Alappuzha district of Kerala, India Barely 11 km from Alappuzha town, this sleepy little village (also called Mararikulam), is an idyllic location for a vacation.
Day 06: Marari
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free in Marari. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Marari Kochi
After breakfast drive to Kochi. On arrival visit to Fort Cochin, Santa Cruz Basilica, Dutch Palace (Closed on Friday and Sunday, opening time 9:30 am to 4:00 pm) at Mattancherry, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Kochi - Depart
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Place:
Backwater and beaches are the main attraction of Kerala that hold the attention and interest of the tourists from around the world. Located in the southern India, Kerala is one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. It consists of a large number of islands in the backwaters that are well linked through various waterways offering a panoramic treat to the travellers.
Kerala’s beaches and backwaters allow honeymooners and nature lovers to enjoy some of the most special moments of their life and capture them as everlasting memories. Our 7 nights and 8 days Beach and Backwater’s of Kerala tour is well designed to fulfil our promise of taking you to the best beach and backwater destination of Kerala. We ensure all the travellers a safe and comfortable tour with a lifetime experience.