Day 1 - Cochin to Munnar (125 kms, 4 hours by road)
Arrival in Munnar
On arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will be received and transferred to Munnar. The journey from Cochin to Munnar is an extremely exciting one. On reaching Munnar, you will be checked-in into the hotel. You can either relax in the hotel or step out and stroll around the beautiful surroundings or visit the local market; overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2 - Munnar
The second day of the trip brings with it an amazing opportunity to explore the different tourist destinations in Munnar. Post breakfast, you will start for Mattupetty, where you can enjoy boat rides at the Mattupetty Dam, spend time at the Echo Point, visit the Shooting Point and spend some leisurely time at the Kundale Lake. Lunch will be arranged in Munnar town. Post lunch, you will visit the Tea Museum and later head to the Blossom Park for a quiet and peaceful evening. You can also check out the Pothenmedu View Point and lose yourself in the beauty and tranquillity of the place; overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3 - Munnar
Hill Station, Waterfalls, National Park, Lake
Post breakfast on the third morning, you will continue your sightseeing trip in Munnar. The trip will begin with a visit to Devikulam. From there, you will move on to the Sita Devi Lake, a rich mineral source in Munnar. Power House Waterfalls, Anayirankal Dam and other popular spots will be visited before lunch. Post lunch, you will be taken towards Coimbatore; Nyamakadu Waterfalls, Eravikulam and National Park will also be visited. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 4 - Munnar to Cochin
Today, you will be transferred to Cochin, the final destination of this amazing tour. With your arrival at Cochin Airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
5D/4N : Cochin – Munnar – Cochin
What will you see : Hill Stations, Waterfalls, Tea Estates, Dams, Wildlife Sanctuary
What will you do : Tea Museum Visit, Boat Rides, Wildlife Sanctuary Exploration
A journey like never before! Embark on a trip that takes you into the heartland of an amazing hill station and unveils the mesmerising wonders of nature to you. This five day trip to Munnar gives you ample time to explore the wonders of nature and revel in the luxuriant beauty of the surroundings. Visit awe inspiring waterfalls, enchanting hill stations, exciting wildlife sanctuaries and lush green tea estates in the picturesque surroundings of Munnar within this trip.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription