Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival
Pickup from Airport, transfer to hotel, Check -in, Evening free overnight at Hotel
Day 2 : Godavari National Botanical Garden and Pulchowki full day
After breakfast we will drive to Phulchwoki, Phulchowki is 2760 meters and 18kms southeast of Kathmandu and is reached via Godawari and the Botanical Gardens. The hillside is covered with forest featuring outstanding flora as well as many types of birds. About 100 species of birds have been recorded in this area including the regionals are, Mountain Hawk Eagle, Rufous Bellied Pied Woodpeckers spring babbler, Curia, and the Black-throated Parrot bill and many more.
Day 3 : Nagarjun Forest full day Tour
after breakfast full day trip to Nagarjun Forest ( Nagarjuna National park for diffrent kind of Bird watching), Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 : Kathmandu to Chitwan Drive
Morning breakfast then drive to Chitwan National Park, Afternoon reach, Check- in , Lunch at resort & Evening Visit Rapti river where you can enjyo with diffrent kind of Bird, Overnight at resort
Day 5 : Full day Trip to Chitwan National park
Morning breakfast then full day trip to Chitwan National Park with Jeep. Chitwan is in the lowlands of Nepal which is also known as the Terai. The Royal Chitwan National park is one of the best-known sites in Nepal for Nepal bird watching Tour. In Chitwan the back of an elephant or in a jeep is only the option. On the 1st day we will look around the park.
Day 6 : Full day Birding at National park
On the second day in Chitwan we will tour remaining part of the Park. The area consists of Sal Forest, Riverine forest, and grasslands, with three rivers forming the boundaries of the park. Some 500 species have been recorded in Chitwan and they are Blue Indian Roller, Stork-billed Kingfishers, Bengal Florican, Asian Paradise Flycatcher, Bee-eaters, and Cormorants etc
Day 7 : Drive to Kathmandu
Morning breakfast then drive to Kathmandu, Evening free for Shopping Overnight at Hotel
Day 8 : Departure from Kathmandu
Morning breakfast then drive to Airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
- 4 Night Accommodation in Kathmadnu with breakfast
- 3 Night accommodation in Chiwan at resort with all meals
- Special Guide for Bird watching tour in kathmandu & Chiwan ( Bird specialist)
- all required transfer
- all rerquired National Park Fees
- Personal expensis, Drinking water, tips for Guide/driver etc
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Namoh Travels offers special package for Bird watching tour in Nepal.Namoh Travel provide special customised package for Bangladesh
Client. We organize hassle free trip packages to Nepal Bird Lover
client, group of friends and individual which will take you to Nepal at
an affordable cost. If you have a busy schedule and don’t have enough
time to spare, you can make the trip within the 2 nights and 3 days. But
if you have a little bit more time, you can make the trip up to 15
days. we will suggest you special Bird watching package from for all the
travelers who want to see the Bird, Nepal has many tiype bird where you
can explore & enjoy your holiday with Nature.
If you have any query or if you have any date to travel Nepal, junst contact us know we will provide best package for Bird Watching tour.