Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You back to the hotel and preparation for trek and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Neyalam (3750M)
After breakfast you drive to Neyalam. After a long drive you reach to Kodari, after immigration procedure at Nepal and China border at Kodari. Drive to Zhangmu stay for a while there and again drive towards Neyalam. On the way you can encounter the green forests, deep valley and waterfalls which take your breath out. Stay overnight at Neyalam.
Day 4 : Acclimatization Day at Neyelam
This day is your leisure day for taking care of your health. So have fun with the surrounding views and get a chance to know nearly about the life style, culture tradition of Neyelam and to its surrounding or you can email your friends, parents. Or take proper rest so that you will be fit for upcoming trekking. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Neyalam to Saga (4600M)
After breakfast you headed to Saga passing through Lalunga La pass and Peku Tso Lake. On the way you can see the stunning view of Gaurishanker, Shishapangma, and Langtang Himal. And you will explore more about Saga and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Saga to Lake Manasarovar (4530M)
After breakfast you headed to Lake Manasarovar passing through Bhramha Putra River to Dongba. You will visit around the lake and stay overnight at Manasarovar Lake.
Day 7 : Manasarovar Lake to Rakshyas Taal (4515M)
Early in the morning you will take a bath on a lake and perform religious activities like you start worshipping and perform Pooja. Devotees believe that taking bath in Manasarovar Lake carried out all our sins away. And move to Rakshyas Taal and stay overnight there.
Day 8 : Rakshyas Taal to Dirapuk Gumba (4910M)
Early in the morning you start to perform religious activities and then you have your breakfast. Then you started heading towards Dirapuk Gumba passing all through Chuk Gompa, Valley etc. And finally you will be in Dirapuk Gumba where you gonna stay overnight.
Day 9 : Dirapuk Gumba to Zutlupuk Gumba (4795M) via Dolma La Pass (5490M)
After breakfast you headed to Zutlupuk via Dolma La Pass passing through rocky expanse dotted with stone cairns draped. On the way you will encounter the holiest lake of this tour “Gauri Kunda”. From here you can see the natural beauty of its surroundings. Stay overnight at Zutlupuk Gumba.
Day 10 : Zutlupuk Gumba to Lake Manasarovar and back to Saga
This is our last parikrama in Lake Manasarovar and you will drive back to Saga along with enjoying the nature. This place is really famous for spiritual blessing of lord Shiva. Stay overnight at Saga.
Day 11 : Saga to Nelayam
After breakfast trail down to Neyalam passing through Lalunga La pass along with enjoyingvistas of Peku Tso Lake. Stay overnight at Neyalam.
Day 12 : Neyalam to Zhangmu to Kathmandu
After breakfast you drive to Kathmandu passing through Zhangmu. After certain legal procedure in Kodari border between China and Nepal you will drive back to Kathmandu. At night enjoy the farewell dinner with your teammates and share the moment that you gain on Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar Tour. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 13 : Farewell
Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar Tour comes to an end today. You have a plenty of time to organize a photo, email to your friends, agents, parent till your departure. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for adventurous game like rafting, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, Bunjee Jump, etc. or our representative escorts you to the airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
The best seasons for Mt. Kailash Manasarovar Tour are Aug-Dec & Feb-May.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle in Nepal & Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Tibet
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Tibet at standard hotels /Guest House with all meals.
- Border Clearance
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Tibetan Tour Guide for Tibet
- All the Entrance fee on Tibet
- Tibet Visa fee
- Lhasa - Kathmandu flight ticket
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- All Equipment & Staff, Guide, Porter
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any air fare.
- Travelers insurance
- Re Entry Visa fee in Nepal
- Alcohol/Non Alcoholic Drinks .
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.
Mt. Kailash Manasarovar Tour is pilgrimage tour in
Tibet, where you start your journey over to Tibet land along with holy
Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar. Large number of devotees comes here
for worship Lord Shiva. In this tour you can explore about the religious
sites and also natural beauty of Tibet “Roof of the World”.
Mt. Kailash Manasarovar Tour is just for 13 days where you going to visit many religious sites of Tibet. Mt. Kailash Manasarovar Tour starts from Kathmandu and passing through Neyalam, Saga, Lake Manasarovar, Rakshyas Taal, Dirapuk Gumba, Zutulpuk Gumba, Dolma La Pass, and finally back to Kathmandu. In this tour you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture, religious status and tradition of people and its surrounding. The best seasons for Mt. Kailash Manasarovar Tour are Aug-Dec & Feb-May.