Day 1 : Day1 :Arrival Paro (2235M) and explore Thimpu (2320M)
Our representative will meet you there and escorts you to Thimpu which is the largest and capital city of Bhutan. You will be fresh on hotel and goes out for sightseeing. Today you will explore the National memorial Stupa of Bhutan’s 3 King, Tashichho Dzong (office of king and throne room), Takin Scantuary, Simtokha Dzong, Changangkha Lhakhang ( 12th century Temple Monastic school & temples), ZilukhaNunnery (Bhutan folk museum) ZorigChoesuem (textile weaving centre). Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Thimpu to Punakha (1250M)
After breakfast you gear up for Punakha passing through Dochu La Pass, Rhododendron Forest Hemlock, Punakha River and Punakha Farm. You will also get chances to encounter the beautiful view of different mountains. And you will also visit Chime Lhakhang, National library and Punakha Dzong which is popular as “Palace of Great Bliss”. Stay overnight at resort.
Day 3 : Punakha to Gangtey (2900M) back to Punakha
After breakfast you headed for Punakha which is only 90 km far from Thimpu. On the way you pass through Wangduephodrang (famous for slate and stone carvings), dense oak and rhododendron forest. And then you start your hike to Gangtey Monastery (only Nyingmapa monastery in Bhutan), and move to the village called Phobjikha Village and finally to Black Mountain National Park and drive back to Punakha.
Day 4 : Punakha to Paro (2235M)
After breakfast you headed up to the Paro through Dochu La. Today you will visit Taktshang Lhakhang (known as Tiger Nest), Kyichu Lhakhang (build in 7th century sacred shrine built by Tibetan King Songsten Gompo), Drukgyel Dzong, Rinpung Dzong (Known as “The Heap of Jewels”). You can enjoy the culture, architects, myths, legends and natural beauty of Paro which attracts towards it. Which one be memorable day of your life at Paro. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Visit Ta-Dzong and Departure
After breakfast you headed to Ta-Dzong of Paro which one is built in 17th century during the inter-valley wars. It was built as a view tower to defend Rinpung Dzong. Now it is opened as a national museum where you can find relic arts and cultural and historical facts and things. And then drive toward Paro Airport to catch onward flight.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Spring: Late March-May
Autumn: Late Sep.-Nov
September, October & November are usually the most popular times to visit with generally clear, mild weather, excellent scenery, lower rainfall and a range of festivals called Tshechus and Dromchoes.
- Bhutanese ngultrum
- Necessary Local Transport by Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Bhutan .
- Accommodation in Bhutan with Standard Hotel with brekafast, Lunch & dinner.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Bhutan
- Bhutan Travel Permit
- Tour Guide for Bhutan for all tour
- All the Entrance fee on Bhutan
- Bhutan Visa fee
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- International / any air fare.
- Travelers insurance
- Alcohol/Non Alcoholic Drinks
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The Highlights of Short Bhutan Tour starts with Tour into Thimpu, Paro, Punakha and Bumthang of Bhutan and their Monasteries, Dzongs, temples, typical small villages, majestic vistas of snow capped mountains and exquisite cultural sites like Taktsang Monastery, Changangkha Lhakhang, Chendebji Chorten, Trongsa Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Zilukha Nunnery, Tashichho Dzongand.
Bhutan is a country which is rich in both in natural resources as well
as cultural heritages. Due to rich in cultural resources Bhutan is a
best place for to explore more about culture. So Well Nepal presents you
Short Bhutan Tour (5 days) with in your budget. Here
you can explore more places and as well as the different cultures of
Bhutan. This will be your awesome trip to Bhutan.
Your Short Bhutan Tour is just for 5 days. In 5 days you will visit several places, your tour start from Kathmandu capital city of Nepal. And you will visit several places of Bhutan they are Paro airport, Thimpu, Punakha, Gangtey, Ta- Dzong. In this you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Bhutanese people and its surrounding.