Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You come back to hotel and preparation for your tour and further discussion please feel free to ask the question and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Paro (2235M) and explore Thimpu (2320M)
After breakfast you headed to airport for your flight to Bhutan. From the flight you can encounter the view of different Himalayas so nearly and you will be land on Paro Airport. Our representative will meet you there and escorts you to Thimpu which is the largest and capital city of Bhutan. You will be fresh on hotel and goes out for sightseeing. Today you will explore the National memorial Stupa of Bhutan’s 3 King, Tashichho Dzong (office of king and throne room), Takin Scantuary, Simtokha Dzong, Changangkha Lhakhang ( 12th century Temple Monastic school & temples), ZilukhaNunnery (Bhutan folk museum) ZorigChoesuem (textile weaving centre). Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Thimpu to Punakha (1250M)
After breakfast you gear up for Punakha passing through Dochu La Pass, Rhododendron Forest Hemlock, Punakha River and Punakha Farm. You will also get chances to encounter the beautiful view of different mountains. And you will also visit Chime Lhakhang, National library and Punakha Dzong which is popular as “Palace of Great Bliss”. Stay overnight at resort.
Day 5 : Punakha to Gangtey (2900M) back to Punakha
After breakfast you headed for Punakha which is only 90 km far from Thimpu. On the way you pass through Wangduephodrang (famous for slate and stone carvings), dense oak and rhododendron forest. And then you start your hike to Gangtey Monastery (only Nyingmapa monastery in Bhutan), and move to the village called Phobjikha Village and finally to Black Mountain National Park and drive back to Punakha.
Day 6 : Punakha to Paro (2235M)
After breakfast you headed up to the Paro through Dochu La. Today you will visit Taktshang Lhakhang (known as Tiger Nest), Kyichu Lhakhang (build in 7th century sacred shrine built by Tibetan King Songsten Gompo), Drukgyel Dzong, Rinpung Dzong (Known as “The Heap of Jewels”). You can enjoy the culture, architects, myths, legends and natural beauty of Paro which attracts towards it. Which one be memorable day of your life at Paro. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Visit Ta-Dzong and Depart for Kathmandu
After breakfast you headed to Ta-Dzong of Paro which one is built in 17th century during the inter-valley wars. It was built as a view tower to defend Rinpung Dzong. Now it is opened as a national museum where you can find relic arts and cultural and historical facts and things. And then drive toward Paro Airport to catch a flight for Kathmandu. Stay overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 8 : Acclimatization Day
It’s an acclimatization day for you can utilize this time by email your friend, family or explore more about Kathmandu valley or recalling the moment that you share in Bhutan Cultural Tour. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 9 : Departure / End of the tour
Bhutan Cultural Tour comes to an end today. You have a plenty of time to organize a photo, email to your friends, agents, parent till your departure. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for adventurous game like rafting, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, Bunjee Jump, etc.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle in Nepal & Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Bhutan.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Bhutan at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu & Bhutan with Tour Guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu & Bhutan
- Bhutan Travel Permit
- Tour Guide for Bhutan
- All the Entrance fee on Bhutan
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Kathmandu- Paro - Kathmandu flight ticket
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- Free authentic Nepali dinner with Well Nepal Treks P Ltd before Departure Date.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any air fare.
- Travelers insurance
- Re Entry Visa fee in Nepal
- Alcohol/Non Alcoholic Drinks .
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.
Spring: Late March-May
Autumn: Late Sep.-Nov
September, October & November are usually the most popular times to visit with generally clear, mild weather, excellent scenery, lower rainfall and a range of festivals called Tshechus and Dromchoes.
- Bhutanese ngultrum
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The Highlights of Bhutan Cultural Tour starts with Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square) Bhutan Tour into Thimpu, Paro, Punakha and Bumthang of Bhutan and their Monasteries, Dzongs, temples, typical small villages, majestic vistas of snow capped mountains and exquisite cultural sites like Taktsang Monastery, Changangkha Lhakhang, Chendebji Chorten, Trongsa Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Zilukha Nunnery, Tashichho Dzongand.
Bhutan is a country which is rich in both in natural resources as well
as cultural heritages. Due to rich in cultural resources Bhutan is a
best place for to explore more about culture. So Well Nepal presents you
Bhutan Cultural Tour with in your budget. Here you can explore more
places and as well as the different cultures of Bhutan. This will be
your awesome trip to Bhutan.
Your Bhutan Cultural Tour is just for 8 days. In 8 days you will visit several places, your tour start from Kathmandu capital city of Nepal. And you will visit several places of Bhutan they are Paro airport, Thimpu, Punakha, Gangtey, Ta- Dzong. In this you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Bhutanese people and its surrounding. The best seasons for Bhutan Culture Tour are Aug-Dec & Feb-May.