Day 1:WELCOME TO HONG KONG - CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hong Kong, the New York of Asia. Arrive at Hong Kong International Airport. Hotel check in time 1500 hrs. Depart for Hong Kong City tour- Jewelry Factory & Factory Outlet. Later visit Top Level Victoria Peak by One way Peak Tram ride and Madame Tussauds Museum on the Top Level. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 2:HONG KONG - DISNEYLAND TOUR
After Breakfast, depart to discover the world of fantasy, Disneyland - the fifth Magic Kingdom. The journey of fun is divided into 7 theme areas - Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land, Tomorrow land, Toy Story land, Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point which offers a unique experience to all the age groups. Enjoy the famous Disney Parade and amazing Fireworks that explode to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 3:HONGKONG – LANTAU NGONG PING TOUR
After Breakfast, depart for Lantau Ngong Ping Tour. Take a Cable Car roundtrip and have an amazing view of the Lush green mountains, the Giant Tian Tan Buddha Statue. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel
Day 4:HONG KONG - ZHUHAI
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and depart for Zhuhai, a
totally different world. Check in time after 1500 hrs. Later enjoy the
resort and experience the Worlds Permanent Circus Show with eye catching
performances. Overnight at Hotel
Day 5: CHIMELONG - OCEAN KINGDOM PARK
After breakfast, explore the Ocean Kingdom Park for full day and experience the Marine world very closely. Enjoy the Rides and shows which will thoroughly amaze you. Overnight at Hotel
Day 6:ZHUHAI – MACAU
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, transfer from Zhuhai to Macau. Arrive Macau; depart for Macau Casino Tour with Macau Tower. Later check in to Hotel. Overnight at Macau Hot
After breakfast, later free for leisure or you can also enjoy Venetian which has something for everyone like shopping, casinos, entertainment etc. Overnight at Macau Hotel.
Day 8:MACAU - HONG KONG - BACK HOME
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel, transfer from Macau to Hong Kong Airport by ferry. Arrive at the Hong Kong Airport and take a flight back home with remarkable memories.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hong Kong, as a free port, showcases commodities from all over the world without tariff and usually accompanied by seasonal sales. This long known Shopping Paradise sates every taste and budget.
Shopping areas are roughly divided into Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. The highlights are Central, North Point, Admiralty and Causeway Bay in Hong Kong Island and Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Jordan and Mong Kok in Kowloon together with Sheung Wan, an epitome of the city's unique culture. Besides the plethora of commodities, tourists also enjoy courteous and professional service at reasonable prices.
Malls and department stores are widely distributed in all districts of Hong Kong. They are usually very accessible, with relaxing atmospheres dotted with cafes and wide-variety of restaurants. All the world's designer counters and signature brands could be found here from dresses, leather wares, watches to jewelries. Grand fashion shows are hosted during season change to impress tourists with the latest trends and styles. Here we recommend some popular ones for your reference.
Subtropical Hong Kong has four distinguishable seasons - warm and humid spring, hot and rainy summer, pleasant and sunny autumn, cool and dry winter.
Best Time to Visit Hong Kong
The ideal travel season is late autumn, from October to around Christmas time when Hong Kong weather is relatively more pleasant.
- 1 Hong Kong Dollar = 8.30 Indian Rupee
|Hong Kong||Regal Oriental Hotel or similar|
|Zhuhai||Circus Hotel or similar|
|Macau||Venetian Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Madame Tussauds Museum HongKong
- Full Day Disneyland Tour
- Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
- Victoria Peak With One Way Tram Ride
- The Ocean Kingdom Park Zhuhai
- International Circus Show
- Macau Casino Tour With Macau Tower
1. Ex. Ahmedabad economy class airfare
2. Ferry Transfers
3. Hong Kong–Cruise–Zhuhai-Macau–Hong Kong transfers
Hong Kong, Hongkong
6. Hong Kong,Macau on arrival Visa and Zhuhai group visa is included