Day 1:INDIA - HONGKONG - VICTORIA PEAK
Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport, transfer to hotel. Hotels check in after 1400 hours. Evening visit the Top-level of Victoria Peak, 'Back of the Dragon', we take a one way tram to go to the top level & also visit Madam Tussauds Museum. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 2:HONGKONG - OCEAN PARK
After breakfast depart for Ocean Park - ranked seventh in 'The World’s Most Popular Amusement Park’ by Forbes. Ocean Park is a mixture of rides, roller coasters, Giant panda house, a jelly fish and shark aquarium with more than 2000 fishes. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 3:HONGKONG – DISNEYLAND
After breakfast, depart to Disneyland - the fifth Magic Kingdom of the World. Hotel check in time 1500hrs. Disney is divided into 7 theme areas, Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land tomorrow land, Toy story land, Grizzly gulch & Mystic Point that is filled with beauty, excitement and Disney characters. Amazing fireworks explode to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel
Day 4:HONGKONG - SHENZHEN - WINDOWS OF THE WORLD
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Shenzhen. Arrive at Shenzhen check into your hotel. Hotels check in only after 1400 hours. Depart for Shenzhen city tour – visit Mr. Deng Xiao Pine Bronzer Status, Museum of Mineral. Later visit the Window of the World - The Slogan of Window of the world is “Give us one day and we will show you a splendid world”. Here you can see vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. Overnight at Shenzhen hotel (Transfers arrange from particular City Hotel Lobby, transfer to Kowloon Train Station, timings are based on hotel location) (Passenger pick up from Hong Kong City Hotel will join the tour directly; tour guide will drop off to Shenzhen Hotel after the tour)
Day 5:SHENZHEN - LEISURE
After breakfast, day is free for shopping or explore city on your own. Overnight at Shenzhen hotel
Day 6:SHENZHEN - MACAU
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Macau by ferry. Upon Arrival in Macau, clear immigration and then take hotel’s free shuttle to hotel. Hotels shuttle bus stop are located outside the Macau Ferry Terminal Arrival Hall. Hotels check in only after 1500 hours. Check in to hotel. Day free for leisure or enjoy Casinos in Macau (on your own). Overnight at Macau hotel.
Day 7:MACAU - CITY TOUR
After breakfast, depart for Macau city tour – Visit Ruins of St. Pauls, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop & Macau Tower (return transfer from Macau Tower to Hotel by your own). Evening free for leisure to explore the city (on your own). Overnight at Macau hotel
Day 8:MACAU - HONG KONG - INDIA
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Take a last minute glimpse of Macau. Later depart for Hong Kong. Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport and take your flight back home
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Madame Tussauds Museum HongKong
- Full Day Ocean Park
- Full Day Disneyland Tour
- Victoria Peak With One Way Tram Ride
- Shenzhen City Tour With Window of the World
- Macau City Tour With Macau Tower
1. Air are subject to availability
2. All Transfers on Seat in Coach, sharing Basis (SIC) in Hong Kong
3. Ferry transfers for Macau
4. Macau Hotels Free Shuttle Coach Service To Or From Macau Pier
5. Return Airport transfers
6. Train Transfers to Or from HKG - SZX
Hong Kong, Hongkong
9. Hong Kong - Macau On Arrival Visa
10. Shenzhen Group Visa is Include
1. 5.00 % Govt. Tax will be Additional on total tour cost.
2. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
3. Cost of personal expenses.
4. Guide Tips and any other item except “ Package Rates Includes”
5. Travel Insurance.
6. Cost of Meals other than mention above.
7. High season surcharge if any applicable.
Hong Kong, as a free port, showcases commodities from all over the world without tariff and usually accompanied by seasonal sales. This long known Shopping Paradise sates every taste and budget.
Shopping areas are roughly divided into Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. The highlights are Central, North Point, Admiralty and Causeway Bay in Hong Kong Island and Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Jordan and Mong Kok in Kowloon together with Sheung Wan, an epitome of the city's unique culture. Besides the plethora of commodities, tourists also enjoy courteous and professional service at reasonable prices.
Malls and department stores are widely distributed in all districts of Hong Kong. They are usually very accessible, with relaxing atmospheres dotted with cafes and wide-variety of restaurants. All the world's designer counters and signature brands could be found here from dresses, leather wares, watches to jewelries. Grand fashion shows are hosted during season change to impress tourists with the latest trends and styles. Here we recommend some popular ones for your reference.
|Hong Kong||Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees / Royal view or similar|
|Shenzhen||Century Plaza Hotel or similar|
|Macau||Sheraton Hotels or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Subtropical Hong Kong has four distinguishable seasons - warm and humid spring, hot and rainy summer, pleasant and sunny autumn, cool and dry winter.
Best Time to Visit Hong Kong
The ideal travel season is late autumn, from October to around Christmas time when Hong Kong weather is relatively more pleasant.
- 1 Hong Kong Dollar = 8.30 Indian Rupee