Day 1:WELCOME TO HONG KONG - CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hong Kong, the New York of Asia. Arrive at Hong Kong International Airport. Hotel check in time 1500 hrs. Depart for Hong Kong City tour- Jewelry Factory & Factory Outlet. Later visit Top Level Victoria Peak by One way Peak Tram ride and Madame Tussauds Museum on the Top Level. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 2:HONG KONG - OCEAN PARK TOUR
After breakfast, depart for Ocean Park tour - ranked seven in 'The World’s Most Popular Amusement Parks’ by Forbes. Ocean Park is a thrill based Park with a mixture of thrilling rides, roller coasters, Ocean Theatre, Giant panda house, Oceanarium and Shark Aquarium with more than 2000 species of fishes. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 3:HONG KONG - DISNEYLAND TOUR
After Breakfast, depart to discover the world of fantasy, Disneyland - the fifth Magic Kingdom. The journey of fun is divided into 7 theme areas - Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land, Tomorrow land, Toy Story land, Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point which offers a unique experience to all the age groups. Enjoy the famous Disney Parade and amazing Fireworks that explode to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel
Day 4:HONGKONG - SHENZHEN – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Shenzhen by Coach. Arrive Shenzhen; depart for Shenzhen city tour - visit souvenir shop& Jade Museum. Later visit Window of the World, a replica park where you find whole world at one place. After your tour, check in at the hotel. Overnight at Shenzhen Hotel
After breakfast, you are free to do shopping at one of the world’s leading cities in innovation and creativity for all the age, a best place for the shoppers so ready to shop till you drop. ENJOY THE Famous Chinese Foot Massage. Overnight at Shenzhen Hotel.
Day 6:SHENZHEN - MACAU
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, transfer from Shenzhen to Macau by Ferry. Arrive Macau, transfer to Hotel. Hotel check in time after 1500 hrs. Later, free for leisure or you can also enjoy Venetian which has something for everyone like shopping, casinos, entertainment etc. Overnight at Macau Hotel.
After breakfast, you are free to do your own activity at the place where day starts with a night and you will surely feel sparkle in your eyes. Afternoon depart for - Macau Casino Tour with Macau Tower. Overnight at Macau Hotel.
Day 8:MACAU - HONG KONG - BACK HOME
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, transfer from Macau to Hong Kong Airport by Ferry. Arrive Hong Kong Airport, and take a flight back to home with remarkable Memories.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Madame Tussauds Museum HongKong
- Full Day Ocean Park
- Full Day Disneyland Tour
- Hongkong City Tour with Victoria Peak
- Macau City Tour
- Shenzhen City Tour With Window of the World
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (Airfare are subject to availability for aug to oct month)
2. Ferry Transfers All Transfers
3. Hong Kong–Shenzhen-Macau–Hong Kong transfers
Hong Kong, Hongkong
6. Airport Taxes
7. Hong Kong, Macau on arrival Visa & Shenzhen group visa is included
1. 5% govt. tax additional on total tour cost
2. If Want To Travel From Ex Delhi Or Ex Mumbai Deviation Cost Will Be Min 2000 Per Perosn
3. Any Hotel Surcharge Cost remove because its print twise
4. Any Hotel Surcharge Cost
5. Cost Of Personal Expenses
6. Any Hotel Surcharge cost
7. Cost of Personal Expenses
8. Travel Insurance
10. Optional Activities
11. Usage of Mini bar or Paid Channels
12. Any increase in Government tax, fuel Charges, Service tax or any other tax
13. Any other item except “Package Rates Includes”
Subtropical Hong Kong has four distinguishable seasons - warm and humid spring, hot and rainy summer, pleasant and sunny autumn, cool and dry winter.
Best Time to Visit Hong Kong
The ideal travel season is late autumn, from October to around Christmas time when Hong Kong weather is relatively more pleasant.
- 1 Hong Kong Dollar = 8.30 Indian Rupee
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Hong Kong||Regal Oriental Hotel or similar|
|Macau||Venetian Hotel or similar|
|Shenzhen||Century Plaza Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Hong Kong, as a free port, showcases commodities from all over the world without tariff and usually accompanied by seasonal sales. This long known Shopping Paradise sates every taste and budget.
Shopping areas are roughly divided into Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. The highlights are Central, North Point, Admiralty and Causeway Bay in Hong Kong Island and Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Jordan and Mong Kok in Kowloon together with Sheung Wan, an epitome of the city's unique culture. Besides the plethora of commodities, tourists also enjoy courteous and professional service at reasonable prices.
Malls and department stores are widely distributed in all districts of Hong Kong. They are usually very accessible, with relaxing atmospheres dotted with cafes and wide-variety of restaurants. All the world's designer counters and signature brands could be found here from dresses, leather wares, watches to jewelries. Grand fashion shows are hosted during season change to impress tourists with the latest trends and styles. Here we recommend some popular ones for your reference.