Arrive at Narita Airport – Japan. Transfer to hotel. Hotel check in after 1400 hrs. Overnight in Tokyo.
After breakfast, visit Toyota Mega Web, Asakusa Temple. This temple is also known as Sanja-sama and is one of the most famous Shinto shrines in Tokyo. Asakusa shrine is part of a larger grouping of sacred building in the area. Later visit Orientation tour- Tokyo Station, Imperial Palace, Diet Building etc. Visit Tokyo Sky Tree which is 634 m high and is an observation tower. Visit Honda Robot Show. Evening free time in Ginza. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3:TOKYO - HIROSHIMA
Morning after breakfast, first we will enjoy the Lake Ashi Cruise. Lake Ashi is a scenic lake in the Hakone area of Kanagawa. It’s a crater lake that lies along the southwest wall of the caldera of Mount Hakone, a complex volcano. The lake is known for its views of Mt. Fuji. Later visit Komagatake Ropeway. Depart from Tokyo to Hiroshima by Bullet train Overnight in Hotel.
Morning after breakfast, visit the Peace Memorial Park and Mazda Museum. Overnight in Osaka Hotel.
Day 5:HIROSHIMA- OSAKA
After breakfast, depart from Hiroshima to Osaka by bullet train. Later visit the city of Nara - visit the Todaiji temple, deer park. Overnight in Osaka Hotel.
After breakfast, the day starts by visiting the city of Kyoto - visit the Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion), Kimono Show. Later visit Umeda Sky Building and Earth quake experience in Osaka. Overnight in Hotel.
After breakfast, check out and depart for the airport for your flight back to India.(No breakfast as flight is early)
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Japan with its long history, rich culture and natural beauty is also one of the world's most highly developed countries. Japan Tour Packages offers the travelers to explore the world heritage sites, Japanese shrines and marvel the Mountainous Landscape.
To enjoy your Japan Holiday make sure to have a well planned itinerary with selected Japan tour packages. The listed Japan holiday packages ensure that travellers get a chance to explore all the tourist attractions of the country in Kyoto, Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki. So book your tour packages and enjoy your holidays in Japan â€“ the land of rising sun.
Spring : middle of March - beginning of May
Summer: middle of May - beginning of September
Fall: middle of September - beginning of November
Winter: middle of November - beginning of March
- Japanese yen
|Tokyo||Keikyu Ex inn Shinagawa or similar|
|Nagoya||Hotel Sunroute Plaza Nagoya or similar|
|Hiroshima||Hotel Hiroshima Garden Palace or similar|
|Osaka||Hotel Sunroute Umeda or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
1. All SIC Transfers
- Asakusa Temple
- Tokyo Tower Ticket
- Lake Ashi Cruise
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Hama Rikyu Gardens
- Sumida River Cruise
- Nakamise Shopping Street
- National Diet Building
- Mt Fuji - 5th station
- Pass by - Kappa Bashi Ueno Akhibara
- Golden Pavilion (Kinkakuji Temple)
- Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Kitano Tenmangu Shrine
- Peace Memorial Park
- Miyajima Island
- Mazda Museum
- Umeda Sky Building
- Namba shopping area
- Nara Nagomikan
- Kasuga shrine
- Todaiji Temple Nara
1. Any Hotel or Airline Surcharge cost
2. Airline Cost
3. Japan Visa Cost
4. Cost of Personal Expenses.
5. Any other item except Package Rate Includes.
6. Travel Insurance
7. 5% Govt. tax will be Additional on total tour cost (INR+USD)
8. Tips 3 USD per person per day exclude in above pkg.
9. Excess baggage charges
10. NO porterage included. Pax has to carry luggage on their own to the room.
11. Any personal expenses: Laundry, phone calls, mini bar etc
12. Visa is excluded