Day 1: PARO AIRPORT – THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon start for half day Thimphu sightseeing consist of Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, Kings (National) Memorial Chorten - This Chorten was built in 1974 in a typical Tibetan style. It is also a center of worship for the people living in Thimphu. Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) - The Dzong is the seat of the national government and the Central Monastic Body, including the summer residence of the Je Khenpo (Chief Abbot of Bhutan) at present & Folk Heritage Museum. Overnight stay at Thimphu
Day 2: THIMPHU – PUNAKHA / WANGDUE SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as The Temple of Fertility was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, The Devine Mad Man. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 3: EXCURSION TO GANGTEY (PHOBJIKHA)
After breakfast, start for full day excursion trip to Gangtey (9,840 ft.). Gangtey is the home of Black Necked Crane which migrates from the arid plains of Tibet in the north. It is a beautiful valley of Bhutan. You can also visit Gangtey Gompha. Evening return back. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 4: PUNAKHA / WANGDUE – PARO SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park - The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and features a huge species of plants. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning fortress of the heap of jewels. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 5: PARO SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called Tigers Nest (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 6: EXCURSION TO CHELE-LA-PASS
After breakfast excursion trip to Chele-La-Pass (13,088 ft.) – the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Enjoy the scenic beauty & memorable landscapes from Chele-La-Pass. Back to Paro. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 7: PARO AIRPORT
After breakfast transfer to Paro Airport for taking onwards connection.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Bhutan Tour Packages
Book your Bhutan holiday packages with Namoh. Bhutan is a Buddhist kingdom on the eastern edge of Himalayas. It is no ordinary place as it is full of mystery and magic where a traditional Buddhist culture embraces global developments. It is officially the happiest country on Earth. You can choose your style of Bhutan trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Bhutan is a perfect destination for families who are inquisitive about cultural and historic importance. The destination is home to beautiful monasteries, fortresses and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. It is also one of the popular trekking destinations for adventure lovers. Tourists can make their trip adventurous by going for rock climbing expedition, river rafting, kayaking, cycling and other such activities. Places to explore around are Thimphu, Paro, Punakha, Jigme Dorji National Park, Trongsa, Phuntsholing and many more.
Namoh offers you Bhutan tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and door step service from our network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. We specialize in vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Bhutan holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
|Thimphu||Tara Phendeyling or similar|
|Wangdi||Dragons Nest Resort or similar|
|Paro||Kichu Resorts Paro or similar|
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
1. Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by NON AC CAR (for 02 Pax + 02 SEATS (driver + guide) / HIACE (For Maximum 06 Pax + 02 SEATS (driver + guide) / JUMBO HIACE (For maximum 07 Pax + 02 SEATS (driver + guide) / COASTER BUS (For Maximum 15 + 02 SEATS (driver + guide) + 04 back seats Pax) by Specified vehicle
- Dochula Pass Thimphu
- Memorial Chortan
- Mothinthange Zoo
- Kuenselphodrang ( Buddha Point )
- Changangkha Lhakhang
- Zilukha Nunnery
- Tashichho Dzong
- Institute for Zorig Chusum
- National Museum Thimphu
- Art And craft school Thimphu
- The national animal preserve park- THE TAKIN
- Gangtey Gompa
- Phobjikha Valley
- Rivers - Nakay Chhu (Chhu Naap-black water)
- Gay Chhu (Chhu Karp-white water)
- Drukyel Dzong
- Ta Dzong
- Kichu Lhakang
- Taktsang Lhakhang ( Tigers Nest )
- A short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong
- Chele-la Pass
- Mt. Jitchu Drake
- Mt. Jhomolhari
- Thankha paintings
- Suspension Bridge
- Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden
- Chimi Lhakhang
- Po and Mo Chu Rivers
- Punakha Suspension Bridge
4. Hotel luxury taxes
1. 5% GST Extra
2. Air Fare
3. Any extra, extension and optional tour then the above.
4. All items of personal nature
5. Monastery entrances fee.
6. Optional sightseeing
7. Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Sightseeing entrance fees.
8. Additional Surcharge on Normal Rate for Travelling on 24th Dec & 31st Dec 2018 (Kindly check for the rates before quoting)
9. Extra cost for hotel and transfers in case of flight cancellation and road blocks.
10. Liabilities due to medical emergencies and evacuation involved.
11. Water sports activities
12. Meals other than mentioned above
13. Tips & portage
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Spring: Late March-May
Autumn: Late Sep.-Nov
September, October & November are usually the most popular times to visit with generally clear, mild weather, excellent scenery, lower rainfall and a range of festivals called Tshechus and Dromchoes.
- Bhutanese ngultrum