Day 1:India - London
Arrive at London International Airport. Transfer to your hotel and check in (Standard check in time is 1400 Hrs). Transfer to your Hotel and check in. Rest of the day is free at Leisure. Overnight in London.
After breakfast make your own way to departure point of your Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass. Explore London with your one Day Hop on Hop off Bus Pass. Familiarize yourself with city with live commentary on the bus and spend time at – Bigben, Tower of London, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum (Entry Included), St. Paul’s Cathedral, West Minister’s Abbey, London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street and London Eye (Ticket Included). You can optionally opt for a cruise on River Thames. Enjoy the structures of the 2000-year-old city. Overnight in London.
Today after breakfast meet your driver and explore Britain with your car at disposal for next 5 Days starting from today. Later transfer to Windsor Castle visit the beautiful Castle & its State Apartment (Entrance not Included), onto Oxford visit this beautiful university town. Visit the main sights of Oxford. Later depart for Shakespeare’s birth place Stratford – Upon – Avon. You can opt for a visit to Shakespeare’s House which is now converted to Museum (Entrance not Included). Return back to London. Overnight in London.
Day 4:London - York
After breakfast check out and depart to York (315Kms / 4 Hrs Approx). Arrive York and Check into Hotel. Later depart for Orientation Tour of York. Visit the Main Landmarks of York including York Minster (Entrance not Included). Later evening is free at leisure. Overnight in York.
Day 5:York - Howard Castle - Windermere
After breakfast depart for Howard Castle. (Entrance is Not Included). Visit this magnificent castle and depart for Windermere (122 Kms / 3.5 Hrs). Arrive Windermere and transfer to your hotel and check in. Then proceed for visit to Beatrix Potter Museum and Dove’s Cottage where the poet William Wordsworth has spent most of his life and museum exhibits artifacts of William Wordsworth (Entrances not Included). Later evening you can go for some of the very beautiful tracks that Lake District has. Overnight in Windermere.
Day 6:Windermere - Edinburgh
After morning breakfast check out and depart for Edinburgh (215 Kms / 3 Hrs). Arrive Edinburgh transfer to your hotel and check in. Orientation Tour of Edinburgh. Visit Edinburgh Castle (Entry Not Included), Royal Mile, Scotts Monument and many other famous sights of Edinburgh. Later afternoon visit to The Royal Yatch Britannia. Overnight in Edinburgh.
Today after breakfast depart for full day tour to loch lomond national park and sterling castle depart to stirling castle, where you can visit this imposing stronghold, the favourite residence of the stuart kings, where mary queen of scots was crowned. You then continue into the beautiful forest-covered hills of the trossachs. Along the remote and spectacular drovers' road to loch lomond. Here you can enjoy the view of the loch or walk along part of the west highland way in the footsteps of rob roy and up through the nature reserve to enjoy spectacular views of loch lomond. From here you return to edinburgh in the late afternoon. Overnight in edinburgh.
Today after breakfast depart for full day tour to lake lochness, glencoe & the highlands tour. Your tour passes through magnificent glencoe, scene of the clan massacre of the macdonalds by the campbells in 1692, and on through fort william, the beginning of the "great glen" and the caledonian canal, which you follow up to fort augustus, nestling on the banks of loch ness.Here you can enjoy a boat trip (april to october - subject to availability) or take a wander along the lochside with spectacular views of the loch. From here you return south to edinburgh via "monarch of the glen" country, stopping in pitlochry on the way. Return back and overnight in edinburgh.
Day 9:Edinburgh - Glasgow - India
After morning breakfast check out and transfer to glasgow international airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
- Pound sterling
|London||Three Star Hotel London or similar|
|York||Three Star Hotel York or similar|
|Windermere||Three Star Hotel Windermere or similar|
|Edinburgh||Three Star Hotel Edinburgh or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum London
- Full Day Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Royal Yatch Britannia
1. One Way Hotel to Airport Transfer in Edinburgh on SIC Basis
2. Vehicle As Per Itinerary
London, UK - England
1. 5 % Govt. Tax would be extra on above cost.(INR + USD)
2. Visa fees
4. Cost of Meals ( Lunch & Dinner )
5. Cost of personal expense
6. Cost of sightseeing except above
7. Travel insurance
8. High season surcharge if any applicable
9. Medical Insurance
10. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc
11. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
12. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
13. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.