Day 1:Arrive Colombo & transfer to Kandy: (3 Hrs 19 Min, 137 KM)
Arrive Sri Lanka. On arrival meet assistance at the airport & start your journey. En route Stop at restaurant for Breakfast (at own cost). Thereafter proceed to visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village (09.15 – 10.30 AM) thereafter proceed to Kandy. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Freshen-up & rest for some time. Evening proceeds for the Kandy City tour / Kandy Lake - is a lake in the heart of the hill city of Kandy. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast visit the famous Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Gem Museum & Gem Shop. Evening free for shopping at the Kandy market. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3:Kandy to Nuwara Eliya : (2 Hrs 12 Min – 98 KM)
After Breakfast transfer to Nuwara Eliya. En route see the Ramboda waterfalls – is 729th highest waterfall in the world. On arrival check in to the hotel. After freshen-up proceed to visit the Tea Factory & Tea Gardens, Victoria Park & Nuwara Eliya city tour. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 4:Nuwara Eliya
Today early morning proceed to visit the Hortain Plains National Park & Sitha Amman Temple - is located in the village called “Seetha Eliya. Afternoon at the hotel. Evening proceed to visit the Gregory Lake. One can enjoy Boating, Cycling (at own cost) at the lake. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5:Nuwara Eliya – Colombo ( 4 hrs , 180 kms)
Today after Breakfast depart for Colombo. On arrival check in to the hotel & freshen-up. Evening free for shopping & Colombo city tour. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6:Depart : Colombo
Today early morning after Breakfast proceed for the airport to board the flight for your hometown with the wonderful memories of Srilanka.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Come to the Emerald isle of Sri Lanka and have the holiday you've always wanted. Sri Lanka is a repository of golden beaches, stunning temples, sweet smelling spice gardens and verdant tea gardens. Visit the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala or the culturally vibrant Kandy, Hikkaduwa and Bentota for their sunny beaches and Colombo the capital city with its tree lined avenues and Dutch and Portuguese influences - Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise that is great for holiday makers looking for blissful beaches, outstanding cultural sites, spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife. To top it all the people of Sri Lanka are warm and welcoming and make sure that visitors to their country go back with a bagful of happy memories.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or holiday package in Sri Lanka, readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you.
Unquestionably, the starting point when planning your trip in Sri Lanka is understanding the two monsoon seasons. The south-western monsoon brings rain to the south-west of Sri Lanka between May and September, while the dry season in this region runs from December to March.
- Sri Lankan rupee
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel