Day 1:KUALA LUMPUR-PENANG
Arrive Kuala Lumpur airport. Proceed for next flight to Penang. Arrive Penang airport. Pick up and transfer to Hotel.Overnight at Penang.
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning pick up for Penang island tour. Overnight at Penang.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day is free for leisure. Overnight at Penang
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Pick up and transfer to airport.Arrive Langkawi and transfer to Genting. Enroute enjoy cable car and snow world. Overnight at Genting.
Day 5:GENTING - KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Kuala lumpur. Overnihgt at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6:KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up for Kuala Lumpur city tour. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 7:BACK HOME
Breakfast at the hotel. Later check out by 1200 hrs & depart for Airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Penang Island Tour
- Genting Snow world
- Skyway Cable Car
- Kuala Lumpur City tour
1. Return Airfare Ex.Mumbai
2. Air fare are Subject to Availability
Genting Highland, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5. Malaysia Visas- Double Entry
1. 5 % Government Tax Applicable On Total Tour Cost (INR+USD)
2. Cost of Lunches & Dinners
3. Cost of personal expense
4. Cost of sightseeing except above
5. Any other item except Package Rates Includes.
6. Travel Insurance.
7. High season surcharge if any applicable
8. Supplement cost for Private Transfer and Airport transfers between 2200 hrs to 0730 hrs
9. Portages, Tips, Mineral Water, telephone, laundry any Items from minibar or fridge in rooms.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Penang||Cititel Penang or similar|
|Genting Highland||First World or similar|
|Kuala Lumpur||Furama Bukit Bintang or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The weather in Malaysia is hot and humid year round, interspersed with tropical rain showers. The wet season on the east coast is between November & February, which is when the west coast experiences sunny, dry weather.
- 1 Malaysian Ringgit
About The Place-
Experience the magic of Malaysia - the beautiful Asian country, which is truly cosmopolitan and is favourably located at an intersection of the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea. The country with its scenic landscapes and breathtaking beauty attracts adventurers, explorers, traders and even holiday makers.
Malaysia tour packages include sightseeing from Kuala Lumpur - the urbane city of Malaysia to the cool heights of Genting Highlands, the alluring beaches and islands of Langkawi and the gastronomic delights of Penang. The Malaysia Tour Package from Delhi offered by JourneyMart features holiday packages and tour packages to Malaysia and its cities, combined with airfare on Malaysia Airline and other leading airlines.
If you are travelling from Delhi and are looking for a family vacation, holiday and honeymoon package in Malaysia, We offer readymade Malaysia tour packages from Delhi or can even customise a tour package for you. You can choose from Delhi to Malaysia tour packages listed below or Send us your request for customised holiday & Malaysia tour package... and our travel counsellors will help you plan your dream holiday to Malaysia.