Day 1:India - Zurich - Lucerne
Arrive Zurich international airport and transfer to Lucerne by validating swiss rail pass. Arrive Lucerne and transfer on your own to you Hotel. Explore Lucerne visit the Lake Lucerne Cruise(Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass).Return back to hotel.Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2:Lucerne - Engelberg - Lucerne
Today Morning after Breakfast depart to Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt, Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you upto the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Return back to Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kappel Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Go for Visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland (Entrance Not Included). Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3:Lucerne - Interlaken
After Breakfast checkout and transfer to Interlaken. Arrive Interlaken (3 Hrs Approx). Transfer yourself to Hotel and Check in and Day at Leisure. Today you can take cruise along the Lake Brinz or Lake Thun or Visit the famous Ballenberg Open air Museum showcasing more than 100 original buildings from all over Switzerland. (Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Overnight in Interlaken.
After Morning Breakfast transfer to take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return to Interlaken and Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5:Interlaken - Paris
In the Morning after check out take a train to Basel/Bern/Geneva/Zurich to board a train to Paris. Arrive at Paris station and Transfer yoursel to Hotel and Check in (Standard check in 1400 Hrs). In the evening depart yourself to departure point of cruise and Illumination tour of Paris. Return to hotel on your own. Overnight in Paris.
After Breakfast use your one day Hop on Hop off bus pass to explore Paris to your interest. Make your way to boarding point of Hop on Hop off Bus. Visit the main landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Overnight in Paris.
After Morning Breakfast, transfer yourself to Disneyland Paris to enjoy full Day fun filled excursion. Your ticket entitles you to visit either park or studio. Make your way back to city. Overnight in Paris.
Day 8:Paris - Innsbruck
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station by your own and board a train to Innsbruck. Arrive Innsbruck and transfer to Hotel. Check in. Freshen up. Depart for Walking tour of Innsbruck.(1 hr).Evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Innsbruck.
After Morning Breakfast, check out and make your way to train station to board a train to Salzburg (3Hrs). Arrive in Salzburg. Transfer on your own to Hotel. Check in. In the evening you can opt for Mozart’s Musical Concert (Excluded) with Dinner one of the best way to enjoy music of this world renowned composer. Overnight in Salzburg.
After Breakfast begin your discovery of Salzburg with “The Sound of Music Tour”. Enjoy a wonderful ride with breathtaking views of the landscapes where the opening scenes of the movie were shot. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure or Opt a Visit to Mozart’s birth & living place or Salzburg Mozart City Tour. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 11:Salzburg - Vienna
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station to board a train to Vienna. . Upon arrival at Vienna make your way to hotel. Check – in. Evening at leisure to explore this beautiful city. Overnight in Vienna.
After Morning Breakfast make your own way to departure point of City Tour of Vienna with Historical Schonbrunn Palace. Afternoon is free to explore the city to your interest. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 13:Vienna - India
After Breakfast say goodbye to Austria and transfer to airport with your Driver to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
- Cruise & Illuminations of Paris by Coach
- Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park(Only Entrance)
- Paris 1 Day Hop on Hop off Pass
- Walking tour of Innsbruck
- Half Day Sound Of Music Tour
- Guided City Tour Of Vienna With Visit To Schonbrunn Palace
1. Austria Rail Pass-2nd Class Flexi,3 Day in 1 Month
2. One Way 2nd Class Train From Paris To Innsbruck
3. One Way 2nd Class Train From Interlaken to Paris
4. One Way transfer from Vienna Hotel to Airport
5. Swiss Rail Pass – 2nd Class Saver , 4 Days Consecutive
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Airfare & Visas
3. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
4. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
5. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
6. Medical Insurance
7. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
8. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
9. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
10. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Interlaken||Four Star Hotel Interlaken or similar|
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
|Innsbruck||Three Star Hotel Innsbruck or similar|
|Salzburg||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Vienna||Four Star Hotel Vienna or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.