Day 1:India - Paris
Arrive paris international airport and meet your driver outside the baggage hall and transfer to hotel check in (standard check in 1400 hrs). Evening transfer to take a cruise on seine river. Later visit main sights of paris illuminated by night. Overnight in paris
After morning breakfast explore main sights of paris with your driver. Visit the landmarks of paris like arc de triomphe, concorde square, the invalides, the alexander bridge, the opera house and champs elysees. Next opt for a visit to the fascinating eiffel tower to have a bird's eye view of paris. (eiffel tower tickets are not included in the tour cost and the same has to be paid directly.) In the evening you have option to go for lido show. Overnight in paris.
After morning breakfast, depart for full day excursion todisneyland paris.your ticket entitles you either for walt disney studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at walt disney studios park. Where the thrilling rides awaits yolu. Or if you wish to see past glory of france and are interested in history you may choose to take an excusrsion toversailles palaces and gardens.overnight in paris.
Day 4:Paris - India
After breakfast say goodbye to paris with wonderful memories of your trip. Transfer to airport to catch a flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. Private Vehicle at point to point as per Itinerary
- Versailles Palace
- One Day Disney Park
- Seine River Cruise
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Spring : 21 March-21 June
Summer : 21 June-21 September
Autumn : 21 September-21 December
Winter : 21 December-21 March
- 1 Euro = 70.07 Indian Rupee
Although one of the larger countries in Europe, France is actually just about the size of Texas. In just a few hours you can go from the lofty Alps to the low laying valleys of the Loire or the sunny Mediterranean coast. France operates one of the largest and most efficient train services on the continent, with high speed trains going to every nook of the country. France is also laced with a network of large interstate-like highways called Autoroutes, and even their canals are well-maintained and efficient for traveling (albeit at a much more leisurely rate). Local budget flights can also take tourists from one corner of the country to the other in a relatively short amount of time. Whether you are driving, boating, biking or taking a train, there are a lot of good options for getting around this diverse and beautiful country.