Day 1:India - Venice
Arrive Venice International Airport. Transfer to your Hotel in Mestre Area. Day is free at leisure to explore city to your interest. Overnight in Venice.
Today after breakfast transfer yourself to Tronchetto by train or bus to take Vaporetto to St. Marks Square. Arrive and walk to the meeting point of your Walking Tour of Venice. Later you have an option to opt for a Gondola Ride on beautiful canals of Venice. Return back to your hotel on your own. Overnight in Venice.
Day 3:Venice - Florence
After breakfast transfer yourself to train station to board a train to Florence (2.30 Hrs). Arrive and make your own way to Hotel. (Standard check in time is 1400 Hrs). Store you bags and Depart for an excursion to Leaning Tower of Pisa. Return back to Florence and Overnight in Florence.
After breakfast make your own way to departure point of Walking Tour of Florence. Later Day is free for you to explore this artistic city to your interest. You may opt for a visit to Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery to discover some of great treasures of art. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5:Florence - Rome
After breakfast transfer on your own to station to take a train to Rome. (1.30 Hrs). Day is free at leisure for you to explore this eternal city on your own. You may opt for a Time Elevator Show this evening to familiarize yourself with roman history. Overnight in Rome.
After breakfast depart for your Hop on Hop off Tour. Make sure to visit Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Roman Forum, Victor Emmanuel Monument, Vatican City Including Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter’s Basilica. Make sure to opt for an Audio Guide inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Evening Opt for Time Elevator Show. Overnight in Rome.
Day 7:Rome - India
After breakfast check out and say goodbye to Italy and transfer yourself to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your Tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Spring : March- May
Summer : June-August
Autumn : September-November
Winter : December-Feb
Italy is all about history and culture, modernity and fashion, food and fast cars! The old and the new merge seamlessly into each other in Rome where churches, museums and relics of the Roman Empire still stand tall. The Coliseum, the Forum, St Peter's Basilica, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps - the list of must see sights in Rome is endless. In Venice the gondolas and canals dominate. Florence is the hotbed of Renaissance art and culture and Pisa has the famous Leaning Tower is on the world heritage list. The natural beauty of Italy is seen in the region of Tuscanny with its rolling vineyards and if its beaches you are looking for head for Capri and the Amalfi coast. Italy truly has it all.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or honeymoon package in Italy, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Italy listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Italy.