Day 1:India - Stockholm
Arrive at Stockholm international airport. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Today you can visit the oldest part of Stockholm Gamla Stan, the tiny adjacent island, of Riddarholmen - The old town centre and the most popular of all Stockholm sights. Overnight in Stockholm.
After morning breakfast, depart and reach the departure point of Stockholm city walking tour of including visit to City Hall known as symbol of Stockholm and architectural masterpiece where Nobel peace prize dinner concerns are held. Later we depart to visit Vasa Museum where you will explore the beautiful Vasa Ship sank on her maiden voyage in 1628. After visit to Vasa Museum we shall stop at Fjällgatan situated up at the edge of a cliff with a spectacular view over Stockholm. Later afternoon you can opt to visit Drottingham Palace where the Royal Family lives which surrounded by beautiful gardens. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 3:Stockholm - Bergen
Today after breakfast, transfer to airport on your own and depart for your flight to Bergen. Arrive at Bergen and check in to your hotel. Surrounded by seven hills and seven fjords Bergen is a beautiful city. Arrive and transfer to your Hotel on your own and check in. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Bergen.
Today after breakfast, depart for Bergen city tour by using your hop on hop of bus pass. Make sure to visit Bryggen, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site. Bryggen and buzzing harbour as its centre piece, Bergen climbs the hillsides with hundreds of timber-clad houses. Later you can opt to go for a funicular ride up to the top of Fløyen Mountain for magnificent views of the city. Overnight in Bergen.
Day 5:Bergen - Cruise - Balestrand
After morning breakfast, make your own way to take a cruise from Bergen port to Balestrand. Arrive at Balestrand and check in to your hotel. Balestrand is known for wonderful light and breathtaking nature. Artists from all over the world have traveled here for inspiration, and traces of both English and German architecture can be seen in the many villas. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Balestrand.
Day 6:Balestrand - Flam - Oslo
After breakfast, make your own way to depart for your cruise to Flam. Arrive at Flam and transfer to Flam railway station to take a train to Oslo. Arrive at Oslo and transfer to your hotel. Later check in to your hotel. Overnight in Oslo.
After morning breakfast, make your own way to depart for Oslo city tour which covers Viking Ship Museum, Vigeland Park, Polarship Fram Museum and Kon – Tiki Museum. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Oslo.
Day 8:Oslo - Overnight Cruise - Copenhagen
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Morning is free at leisure to explore on your own. later afternoon board a DFDS Scandinavia Segways (Overnight Ferry) OR similar to Copenhagen. Overnight in Cruise.
Breakfast on board and check out. Arrive at Copenhagen and transfer to your hotel on your own and check in. Later you can opt to visit beautiful Tivoli Gardens. Here you may opt for number of exciting rides or relax or do picnic in the gardens. Return back to your hotel. Overnight in Copenhagen.
After breakfast make your own way to the departure point of Half Day City Tour of Copenhagen. Start the tour with visit to the statue of The Little Mermaid which sits on a rock in the harbour which based on a tale by Hans Christian Andersen. Later we drive to Amalienborg Palace, home of Danish Royal Family. We have a small photo stop before we proceed to pass by main monuments of the city, Chistianborg Palace, Parliament House, Nyhavn - Harbor in Copenhagen. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 11:Copenhagen - India
After breakfast, depart for your flight back to India with wonderful memories of your trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
- Guided City Tour With Entrance To City Hall
- Hop on Hop off bus pass in Bergen
- Guided City Tour - Oslo
- Guided City Tour Copenhagen
1. Cruise : One way cruise from Balestrand to Flam
2. Cruise : One way cruise from Bergen to Balestrand
3. One way Train ticket from Flam to Myrdal and Myrdal to Oslo
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
|Stockholm||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Bergen||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Balestrand||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Oslo||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Copenhagen||DFDS Scandinavian Sey Cruse / Four Star Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Therefore, for temperate areas in the northern hemisphere, spring begins on 1 March, summer on 1 June, autumn on 1 September, and winter on 1 December. For the southern hemisphere temperate zone, spring begins on 1 September, summer on 1 December, autumn on 1 March, and winter on 1 June.