Day 1:India - Madrid
Arrive at Madrid international airport. Make your own way to your hotel and check in. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Madrid.
After morning breakfast, make your own way and reach the nearest bus stop for Madrid city tour by using your Hop on Hop of bus pass. Make sure to visit Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, located in the city centre. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good examples of this splendid style. Overnight in Madrid
Day 3:Madrid - Seville
After Breakfast, make your own way to the train station for your train to Seville. Arrive at Seville and transfer to your hotel on your own and check in. Evening you can walk or lounge at one of the bars on the banks of Guadalquiver River. Overnight in Seville.
After morning breakfast, make your own way and reach the departure point of guided city tour of Seville. Visit the cathedral, Santa Cruz quarter, The Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Statue of Don Juan, Statue of Peter I. In the evening make your own way to the departure point of Flamenco Show. Experience authentic dance of Spain in Flamenco show. Later make your own way to your hotel. Overnight in Seville.
Day 5:Seville - Malaga
After Breakfast, make your own way to the train station for your train to Malaga. Arrive at Malaga and make your own way to your hotel and check in. Evening is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Malaga.
Day 6:Malaga - Granada - Malaga
After Breakfast, make your own way to the departure point of your day trip to Granada. Discover all the highlights of the incredible city of Granada. It includes a ticket to the Alhambra and a walking guided tour of Albaycin and Sacromonte neighbourhoods. Return back to Malaga. Overnight in Malaga.
Day 7:Malaga - Barcelona
After morning breakfast, make your own way to the station for your train to Barcelona. Arrive at Barcelona and transfer to your hotel on your own and check in. Later day is free at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight in Barcelona.
After morning breakfast, make your own way and reach at the nearest bus stop for Barcelona city tour by using your Hop on Hop off bus pass. Make sure to visit facade of Cathedral, the façade of Sagrada Familia, Olympic Village, Columbus monument, Montjuïc Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace. Evening is at leisure. Overnight in Barcelona.
After morning breakfast, you can opt to go for half day Montserrat tour from Barcelona. Enjoy a visit to the Royal Basilica on Montserrat Mountain's Natural Park. Later day is free at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 10:Barcelona - India
After morning breakfast, depart for Barcelona airport for your flight back to India with wonderful memories of your trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
We agree with the sentiment apocryphally attributed to Ernest Hemingway: “If you visit only one foreign country in your lifetime, make it Spain,” Don Ernesto supposedly said. He might have added that after your first visit, you might not be tempted to go anywhere else. No other country is quite as flamboyantly romantic as Spain.
Even before Hemingway first visited in 1922 to write about trout and tuna fishing, 19th-century European writers and painters had mythologized Spain as the quintessential romantic country. It was the land of Moors and Gypsies, of swirling flamenco skirts and narrow-hipped matadors. It was the land of such legendary heroes as El Cid, such wise fools as Don Quijote, and of kings with such names as Pedro the Cruel and Alfonso the Wise. Hemingway’s contribution was to give that romance both a macho gloss and an air of tragic loss.
- Hop on Hop off bus pass in Madrid
- Walking Tour Of Seville
- Flamenco Show
- Granada Day Trip
- Hop on Hop off bus pass in Barcelona
1. All trasfers and sightseeing on SIC basis ( Seat in coach )
2. One way 2nd class train ticket from Madrid to Seville
3. One way 2nd class train ticket from Seville to Malaga
4. One way 2nd class train ticket from Malaga to Barcelona
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
|Madrid||3 Star Hotel Madrid or similar|
|Seville||3 Star Hotel Seville or similar|
|Malaga||3 Star Hotel Malaga or similar|
|Barcelona||3 Star Hotel Barcelona or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Summer:June To Sep
Winter:Dec To Feb