Arrive Cape Town airport meet your driver with placard holding under your name outside the airport and transfer to Hotel. And Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 2:Capetown City Orientation Tour (10 Hrs Car With Driver )
Morning depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Ascend Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we can see Table Mountain from the same perspective as the early settlers did when they sailed into Table Bay. Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town. (Table Mt. Entrance tickets included)
Day 3:Cape Peninsula Tour (10 Hrs Car With Driver )
Morning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a pace that allows you to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive. Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). Take Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the Highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins. Entrance tickets included, overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 4:Knysna Via Hermanus (10 Hrs Car With Driver ) Cape Town to knysna 485Kms – 0800Hrs approx with stops
Morning depart to Knysna via Hermanus (whale watching spot). Later get transfer to wilderness. All the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 5:Knysna - Oudtshroon – (10 Hrs Car With Driver )
Morning depart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn .Visit Ostrich Farm. Come face to face With the biggest bird in the world. Cango Ostrich Farm offers comprehensive and complete information regarding the ostrich - and ostrich industry. Visit the Cango Caves - one of the world’s great natural wonders, sculptured by nature through the ages - fascinating limestone formations in a wide variety of colors. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Evening arrive Knysna. Entrance tickets included, Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 7:Port Elizabeth - Johannesburg – Pilanesberg National Park (Private Transfers only)
After breakfast Depart to Port Elizabeth Airport for your flight to Johannesburg and then transfer to Bakubang.A mere two-hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg and ten minutes from Sun City, lies a place of breath-taking beauty and serenity. A place called Bakubang Bush Lodge. Concealed in the rich expanses of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, Bakubang, or “People of the Hippo”, offers you everything you need to get in touch with the bush. Enjoy Evening Game drive. Overnight at Bush Lodges in Pilanesberg National Park.
Day 8:Pilanesberg National Park - Sun City (Shuttle Transfers only)
Enjoy morning Game drive after breakfast departs for Sun City by coach. Deep in the heart of the bushveld, at the heart of an ancient volcano, lays sensational Sun City. Africa’s Kingdom of Pleasure comprises four marvelous hotels, all offering the fantastic facilities of this legendary resort. When it comes to facilities, Sun City offers an enormous range of things to do – both indoors and outdoors. Scintillating entertainment: shows in the Sun City theatre, games and video arcade, a selection of movies in the cinema complex. Wonderful selection of shops and boutiques stocking souvenirs and mementoes of your stay at one of the greatest resorts of them all! Check in and enjoy the balance of the day at leisure. Overnight in Sun City.
Day 9:Sun City to Johannesburg approx 140 Kms –0200 hrs 30mins : Sun City - Johannesburg (Private Transfers Only)
After breakfast get ready to depart for Johannesburg. Evening at leisure & overnight at Hotel in Johannesburg.
Day 10:Departure (Free Shuttle Transfers)
After breakfasts take free shuttle from your Hotel and depart to Johannesburg airport for your flight back to home
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
South Africa does not really experience four distinct seasons. Throughout South Africa the transitional seasons of Autumn and Spring tend to be very short. Most analysis of climate is done using the assumption that January is mid-summer and July min-winter.
- South African rand
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Johannesburg||Peermount Metcourt Hotels / Peermount Metcourt Suites Hotel or similar|
|Capetown||The Capetonian or similar|
|Knysna||Gray Wood or similar|
|Port Elizabeth||The Paxton Hotel or similar|
|Pilanesberg National Park||Bakubung or similar|
|Sun City||The Cabanas Hotel or similar|
1. Self Drive is only in Cape Town
- Table Mountain
- Full day cape Peninsula tour
- Half day City Orientation Tour
- Boulders beach
- Cruise to Seal Island
- Funicular ride
- Oudtshoorn ostcrich farm and congo caves
- Tsitsikamma National Park with Suspension Bridge Walk
- Bloukran bridge (Optional Bungee Jumping )
- Game Drive
- Valley of Waves
Knysna, South Africa
Garden Route, South Africa
Pilanesberg National Park, South Africa
Sun City, South Africa
4. Single Entry South Africa Visa
2. Cost of Any personal Expenses
3. Cost of Meals
4. Guide Tips
5. Usage of Minibar
6. Travel Insurance
7. Cost of Yellow fever Vaccination
8. Services Taxes of 5 % is Applicable on above Total Tour Cost per Passenger
9. TOUR EXCULDES FOR SELF DRIVE: All sightseeing Entrance fee
10. TOUR EXCULDES FOR SELF DRIVE: Remote location Car Pick up & Drop fees
11. TOUR EXCULDES FOR SELF DRIVE: Fuel Cost for your car
12. TOUR EXCULDES FOR SELF DRIVE: Car Insurance
13. TOUR EXCULDES FOR SELF DRIVE: ZAR 900 per car pay at Car drop Office (Empty Run Cost)
14. Any Adventure Activies.
15.Any Surcharge applicable during your travel date.
16.Any thing Which is not mentioned in inclusion
17.Cost of Yellow fever Vaccination