Day 1:India - Bali
Arrive at Bali. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel. 1400hrscheck into the hotel. Depart for Ubud - is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in UbudDistrict, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyarregency the Ubud area has forests, rivers, cooler temperatures and less congestion although traffichas increased dramatically in the 21st century. You can enjoy Balinese Massage. Balinesemassage is an approach to massage developed in the Indonesian province of Bali, withinfluence from the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia.Balinese massage techniques include acupressure, skin rolling and flicking, firm and gentlestroking, pe : recursion, and application of essential oils. Overnight at UBUD BALI.
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy Rafting on Ayung River. Enjoy Ubud Area which shows RicePadles, Monkey Forest , Coffee Plantation, Wood Caving, Overnight at UBUD BALI.
Breakfast at hotel. Day Enjoy the day at leisure. In the evening, you are taken for a sunset tourto Tanah Lot Temple. Tanah Lot temple is built on the rock and is very famous for itsspectacular view of the sunset. Overnight at Seminyak.
Breakfast at Hotel., You can opt for sunset dinner Cruise. There’s no better way to spend atropical evening in Bali than on Bali Hai’s Sunset Dinner Cruise. As the sun goes down weset off on a relaxing cruise around Benoa Harbour in South Bali aboard our luxurycatarmaran, Bali Hai II. As you take in the cool night air on the top deck you will beentertained by our live musical entertainers. This is followed by a delicious internationalbuffet dinner before you can dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaretshow. Overnight at Seminyak.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Pick up form the Hotel for Benoa Tour where you enjoy water sportsactivities like Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Boat ride. Bali Tanjung Benoa beach, orsometimes named Benoa harbour or Benoa cape is one of famous tourist beach on the BaliIsland. This Bali beach is located on the southeastern tip of the Bali Island and adjacent toNusa Dua area. Overnight at Seminyak.Breakfast at the Hotel. Pick up form the Hotel for Benoa Tour where you enjoy water sportsactivities like Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Boat ride. Bali Tanjung Benoa beach, orsometimes named Benoa harbour or Benoa cape is one of famous tourist beach on the BaliIsland. This Bali beach is located on the southeastern tip of the Bali Island and adjacent toNusa Dua area. Overnight at Seminyak.
Day 6:Bali – India
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from the Hotel. Pick up and transfer to Denpasar Airport foryour Flight to India with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Bali is the best known of all the islands in Indonesia. Bali instantly evokes images of ancient temples, golden beaches, hotel resorts and hotel spas. Bali has an ambience that literally breathes 'exotic'.
Bali is actually a little bit of nearly everything most tourists would want out of a holiday destination - there's entertainment, there's culture, and there's pristine beaches with luxurious beach resorts and spas that are the ultimate in relaxation. Traditional crafts beckon the keen shopper and the most beautiful temples abound in Bali.
Bali is a very attractive destination as it's easy to get to, visa is available on arrival, many people are fluent in English, and the island is very tourist-friendly. Our package tour options to Bali take you to Denpasar, Kuta and Nusa Dua.
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time Bali is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
- Indonesian Rupiah
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Ubud||Pertiwi Resorts and Spa Or Similar|
|Kuta||Risata Resorts and Spa Or Similar|
1. Return Airfare Ex. Mumbai .
- Tanah Lot Temple
- White Water Rafting
- Benoa Beach Tour
2. All transfers & Sightseeing on SIC basis
3. Return Airport transfers on PVT/SIC basis
1. 5 % GST applicable will be additional on total tour cost.
2. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
3. Cost of Personal Expenses.
4. Guide Tips and any other item except “Package Rates Includes”.
5. Travel Insurance.
6. Cost of Meals other than mention above.
7. High season surcharge if any applicable.