Day 1:WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Welcome to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport of Mauritius, the destination of beach lovers, transfer to hotel as per your reservation. Evening free to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Mauritius.
Day 2:NORTH TOUR
Morning depart for a full day North tour to Port Louis the capital of Mauritius. Visiting the historical buildings of Port Louis, La Citadelle – a stone fortress situated on top of a hill offering a magnificent view of Port Louis, Caudan waterfront - It has many shops, food courts, craft market, movie theatre, casino etc. On tour you have an option of taking world famous Pamplemousses Garden which was renamed in 1988 in honors of the late Prime Minister, total 60-acre garden boasts 500 different species of plants, of which 80 are palms. (On your own).
Day 3:SOUTH ISLAND TOUR
Morning depart for full day South Island tour, visit the craters of Trou Aux Cerf’s - an extinct volcanic crater covered with greenery and offering a breathtaking view, sacred lake of Grand Bassin - according to Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva carrying the water of The Holy Gangas, dropped a few drops on the island and a lake was formed. One of the island's two natural lakes, later depart for Black River Gorge &Chamarel – seven colored earth - where volcanic ash colored is naturally displayed in 7 different colors - red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow never erode in spite of torrential downpours and adverse climatic conditions.
Day 4:ILE AUX CERF TOUR
Morning depart for ‘ILE AUX CERF’ tour. This magical place, with limpid lagoon, white sand and palm fringed beaches must come close to paradise. A day will have surely provide the abiding memory of Mauritius, with water- sport facilities like water ski(on your own), banana boat (on your own) & speed boat ride (on your own) are available.
Day 5:BACK HOME
Take a last glimpse of Mauritius & later depart for your flight to back home with pleasant memory of you tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Riu Le Morne or Riu Creole
Mauritius has only two seasons
- Winter - May to Oct
- Summer - Nov to April
- Mauritian rupee
- English / Creole/French.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
1. Airfare are subject to availability
- North Tour
- South Tour
- Ile Aux Cerf Tour
2. Economy Class Return Airfare Ex.Mumbai
3. All Transfer on seat in coach bases (SIC).
4. 4 Nights Stay in Riu Creole Or Riu Le Morne at Mauritius
2. Cost of meal
3. Cost of Any personal Expenses
4. Travel Insurance
5. Surcharge if any applicable ( FEW DEC AND JAN DATES WITH SURCHARGE )
6. Any other item except “Package rates Includes”
Mauritius the land of endless white sand beaches and about a hundred shades of blue in the ocean. with miles of lush sugarcane plantations, abundant birdlife and scenic mountains. While on Mauritius tour enjoy the fascinating potpourri of cultures, colourful traditions and festivals by choosing the best from many choices of Mauritius packages. Today Mauritius has come into its own as a tropical island paradise in the popular imagination, a reputation it thoroughly deserves. Mauritius has an interesting history of ethnic immigration that offers to the traveler a microcosm of world cultures in addition to its amazing natural beauty. Mauritius tour packages are perfect option for wonderful vacation to Mauritius. Mauritius has unmistakable advantage of being a country whose attractions do not play 'hard-to-get' once you get to the island of course! Most of the sights and sounds of the island are within easy reach, and you are never further than a couple of hours' bus ride away from spectacular scenery.
Experience Mauritius and the many sights in Mauritius tour packages that vary from Coloured Earths of Chamarel, giant Victoria Regina water lilies at the Pamplemousse or the Sir Seewoosagar Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens to The trendy beaches of Grand Baie on the northern coast. Our Mauritius packages section offers a variety of Mauritius holiday packages, honeymoon packages, Mauritius tour packages with airfare and different range of Mauritius hotel packages at best price.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or honeymoon package in Mauritius. You can choose from the many holiday packages & Mauritius tour packages listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & Mauritius tour packages. Our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Mauritius