Day 1:DUBROVNIK – Arrival
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2:DUBROVNIK – SPLIT
Morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Afternoon departure for Split, driving along the Adriatic Coast and the Neretva River Delta. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 3:SPLIT – TROGIR – ZADAR
Morning sightseeing tour of Split, covering the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage, with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. Departure for Trogir, a picturesque mediaeval town where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Zadar, dinner and overnight.
Day 5:ZAGREB - PLITVICE
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, city’s historical center, St Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theater and the University. Afternoon departure for Plitvice, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, we tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are connected in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood, Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice.
Day 7:PLITVICE – DUBROVNIK
Morning departure for Dubrovnik. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 8:DUBROVNIK – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
The peak summer months of July and August attract the most visitors with blissfully hot days and ideal water temperatures for swimming. The shoulder months of May and September are a great time to visit with a pleasant climate and sunny skies, though fewer crowds.
- Croatian Kuna
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
|Split||Four Star Hotel Split or similar|
|Zagreb||Four Star Hotel Zagreb or similar|
|Zadarska||Four Star Hotel Zadar or similar|
|Dubrovnik||Four Star Hotel Dubrovnik or similar|
- Morning City Tour of Zagreb
- Morning Sightseeing Tour Of Zadar
- Morning Sightseeing Tour Of Dubrovnik
- Diocletians Palace
1. Air-conditioned motor coach throughout as per itinerary only on SIC basis
2. Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour on SIC basis
2. Visa Fee – To be paid directly at the VFS
3. 5% GST on total tour cost
4. City tax – To be paid by the passenger directly at the Hotel
5. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
6. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
7. Medical Insurance
8. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
9. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
10. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
11. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
Croatia is an Eastern European country with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea. Encompassing more than a thousand islands, it's also crossed by the Dinaric Alps. Its inland capital, Zagreb, is distinguished by its medieval Gornji Grad (Upper Town) and diverse museums. The major coastal city Dubrovnik has massive 16th-century walls encircling an Old Town with Gothic and Renaissance buildings.