Day 1:India - Bergen
Arrive at Bergen international airport. Transfer to your hotel on your own and check in. later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Bergen.
Today after breakfast, depart for Bergen city tour by using your hop on hop of bus pass. Make sure to visit Bryggen, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site. Bryggen and buzzing harbour as its centre piece, Bergen climbs the hillsides with hundreds of timber-clad houses. Later you can opt to go for a funicular ride up to the top of Fløyen Mountain for magnificent views of the city. Overnight in Bergen.
Day 3:Bergen - Cruise - Balestrand
After morning breakfast, transfer yourself on your own to Bergen port to take a cruise from Bergen port to Balestrand. Arrive at Balestrand and check in to your hotel. Balestrand is known for wonderful light and breathtaking nature. Artists from all over the world have traveled here for inspiration, and traces of both English and German architecture can be seen in the many villas. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Balestrand.
Day 4:Balestrand - Flam - Oslo
After breakfast, transfer yourself on your own to Bergen port to take a cruise to Flam. Arrive at Flam and transfer to Flam railway station to take a train to Oslo. Arrive at Oslo and transfer to your hotel. Later check in to your hotel. Overnight in Oslo.
After morning breakfast, reach the departure point on your own for Oslo city tour which covers Viking Ship Museum, Vigeland Park, Polarship Fram Museum and Kon – Tiki Museum. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Oslo.
Day 6:Oslo - India
After morning breakfast, depart for Oslo airport on your own for your flight back to India with wonderful memories of your trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Therefore, for temperate areas in the northern hemisphere, spring begins on 1 March, summer on 1 June, autumn on 1 September, and winter on 1 December. For the southern hemisphere temperate zone, spring begins on 1 September, summer on 1 December, autumn on 1 March, and winter on 1 June.
- Norwegian krone
- Hop on Hop off bus pass in Bergen
- Guided City Tour - Oslo
1. One way cruise from Balestrand to Flam
2. One way cruise from Bergen to Balestrand
3. One way train ticket from Flam to Myrdal and Myrdal to Oslo
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
|Bergen||3.5 TO 4 STAR Bergen or similar|
|Balestrand||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Oslo||3.5 TO 4 STAR Oslo or similar|
Norway is a Scandinavian country encompassing mountains, glaciers and deep coastal fjords. Oslo, the capital, is a city of green spaces and museums. Preserved 9th-century Viking ships are displayed at Oslo’s Viking Ship Museum. Bergen, with colorful wooden houses, is the starting point for cruises to the dramatic Sognefjord. Norway is also known for fishing, hiking and skiing, notably at Lillehammer’s Olympic resort.