Day 1:India - St.etersburg
After breakfast check out and transfer to International airport for your flight to St. Petersburg, Russia. Arrive at St.Petersburg International airport. St.Petersburg is a beautiful city of channels and impressive architecture, great historical heritage and vibrant cultural life, the home for many famous artists and poets, a symbol of Russia on Baltic Sea. Arrive and depart for Guided City Tour St. Petersburg with view of bronze horseman, palace square which is the main square of St.Petersburg which contains the picturesque Baroque buildings, Nevsky prospect , Isaac Cathedral and shopping of souvenirs. Indian Dinner. Transfer for Hotel check in and Overnight in St.Petersburg.
After breakfast depart for visit to Hermitage Museum - One of the world’s greatest art museums that have grown from a small collection of paintings started by Catherine the Great in 1764, to a massive display of over 3 million exhibits. Indian Lunch. Later we depart for Tour to Peter and Paul Fortreass with visit to Grand Palace and Lower Park of fountains. It is situated on a small island on the Neva Delta across the river and is the oldest buildings in St.Petersburg. Later evening depart for Scenic Boat Ride On Neva River.Overnight in St.Petersburg.
After breakfast depart for Half day excursion to pushkin to visit catherine palace.Return Back to Hotel.Overnight in St Patersburg.
Day 4:St.Petersburg - Moscow
After breakfast check out and transfer to station to board your Sapsan train to Moscow. Packed Lunch will be provided. Arrive and transfer to your hotel and check in. Evening enjoy Russian Floklore Show. Overnight in Moscow.
After breakfast depart for Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour of Moscow. Visit St.Basil’s Cathedral – Its multicoloured dome is the most famous image of Russia, Red Square is a dramatic open cobbled space in the centre of Moscow and now turned into a memorial cemetery and constructed Lenin Mausoleum on one side and Resurrection Gate and chapel on the other. Later visit Kremlin which is the oldest part of Moscow dating back to the city’s foundation in 1147, and situated at the very heart of the city on top of a hill, the Kremlin is a fortress surrounded by a thick red wall. The complex consists of a cathedral square with its Annunciation cathedral and the armoury .Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Moscow.
After breakfast depart for Half Day Excursion to Half Day Excursion to Sergiev Posad Tour.Later in the afternoon transfer for Metro tour. Moscow’s metro is showcasing some of the best architecture and known for its grandness. Evening enjoy Moscow Circus - Combined with Russian folk musicians, dancers, and ornate costumes and backdrops, the show combines drama, cultural history, and, most of all, the excitement and entertainment that can only be created by some of the greatest circus performers on earth. Indian Dinner. Overnight in Moscow.
Day 7:Moscow - India
After breakfast check out (Standard check out time is 1100 Hrs) and later transfer to airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
About The Place
As the world's largest country, the biggest supplier of natural gas and second-largest oil producer, Russia embodies superlatives. It's a big, remarkably varied landscape spanning nine time zones, from the Volga River's bucolic birch forests to the sprawling expanse of the grassy steppes to balmy beach resorts along the Black Sea. Russians make up for the brutally cold winters with warm generosity and jovial hospitality -- and hearty meat stews and bracing shots of icy vodka don't hurt.
Find delicate Lomonosov porcelain and Fabergé eggs in St. Petersburg. Hunt down matryoshka dolls, palekh (lacquered) boxes and fine china at the Izmailovsky Market in Moscow. Pick out linen from Ivanovo and Kostroma in the Volga towns, caviar from the Eliseyevsky Gastronoms in Moscow or St. Petersburg, and vodka almost anywhere.
- The State Hermitage Museum
- Half Day Guided City Tour
- Folklore Show
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Catherine palace
- Kremlin Cathedral
- Guided City Tour Moscow
- Metro and Arbat Street Tour
- Visit to Moscow Circus
- Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour in Moscow
- Folklore Show In Moscow
1. One way Moscow Hotel -Airport Transfers
2. One Way Sapsan Train From St Petersburg-Moscow
3. One Way St Petersburg Airport- Hotel Transfers
St. Petersburg, Russia
1. 5 % Govt. Tax would be extra on above cost.(INR + USD)
2. All Meal like Lunch and Dinner not included
3. Cost of Sightseeing (Except Above)
4. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, And Phone calls etc.
5. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
6. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
7. No Porterage Included. You have to carry your luggage on your own to your room
|St. Petersburg||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Moscow||Four Star Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Russian ruble