Day 1:TRANSFER TO KANDY: (3 HRS 19 MIN, 137 KM)
Transfer from Airport to Kandy. Meet & assist on arrival. Proceed to Kandy via Pinnawela elephant orphanage. Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage: The Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage is one of Sri Lankas most popular tourist attractions. The orphanages population has now mushroomed to around 65, making it the worlds largest collection of captive elephants. The elephants here range in age from newborns to elderly matriarchs, and include orphaned and abandoned elephants, as well as those injured in the wild. Proceed to Kandy. Leisure day.
After your breakfast. Kandy city tour. Temple of the Tooth Kandy: According to legend, the tooth was taken from the Buddha as he lay on his funeral pyre. It was smuggled to Sri Lanka in 313 AD, hidden in the hair of Princess Hemamali who fled the Hindu armies besieging her fathers kingdom in India. Royal Botanical Garden, Peradeniya is about 5.5 km to the west from the city of Kandy in the Central Province of Sri Lanka. It attracts 2 million visitors annually. It is near the Mahaweli River It is renowned for its collection of orchids. The garden includes more than 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees. Attached to it is the National Herbarium of Sri Lanka. Kandy Lake also known as Kiri Muhuda or the Sea of Milk, is an artificial lake in the heart of the hill city of Kandy, Sri Lanka, built in 1807 by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe next to the Temple of the Tooth. Kandyan Dance Performance: The Kandyan dance has become most distinctively Sinhalese and is readily associated with the idea of a National Dance. Optional: Kandy city tour can be even done on Tuk Tuk.. Kandy by TUK TUK Dinner & Overnight Stay at the Hotel
Day 3:KANDY TO NUWARA ELIYA : (2 HRS 12 MIN – 98 KM)
Kandy to Nuwara eliya. Transfer from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya via Ramboda. Bhaktha Hanuman Temple and visit to Tea Factory and Tea Plantation. Afterwards visit Seetha Amman Temple. Visit en route Hanuman Temple at Ramboda & Ramboda waterfalls. Sri Baktha Hanuman Temple It is believed that Lord Hanuman was searching for Sitadevi from these hills of Ramboda. Note: Chinmaya mission of Sri Lanka has built a temple with Lord Hanuman as the presiding deity on this hill. On every full moon day special poojas are conducted and witnessed by thousands of devotees. The status of Lord Hanuman here is carved out of granite and is 16 feet in height. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4:NUWARA ELIYA
Nuwara Eliya city tour : Nuwara Eliya meaning the city of dawn is the town at the highest elevation (about 2000m above sea level) in Sri Lanka and its tallest peak, Piduruthalagala (2555m) could be seen from here. Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of the tea country and you can visit a plantation and a factory enroute here and witness how the famous Ceylon Tea is brewed. Hakgala Botnical Garden : The Gardens (27ha) were established in 1860 as an experimental Cinchona plantation from which the anti- malarial drug quinine is derived. Subsequently the gardens were used for experiments in acclimatizing temperate-zone plants to life in tropics. The Victoria Park is a public park located in Nuwara Eliya, Originally the park was the research field of Hakgala Botanical Garden. The park was formally named in 1897 to commemorate Queen Victorias Diamond Jubilee. Gregory Lake was build under the period of British Governor Sir William Gregory in 1873. This is the most prominent attraction in Nuwara Eliya and all the vistors used to come here and spent some time by the lake and relax. This was used as a place for water sports and for re-recreational activities.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5:NUWARA ELIYA – COLOMBO ( 4 HRS , 180 KMS)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Nuwara eliya to Colombo. Transfer from Bentota to Colombo. COLOMBO CITY TOUR. Colombo is the business and commercial center and the new capital is Sri Jayawardhanapura Kotte, only a few miles away. Colombo was only a small seaport. Colombo became the capital of Sri Lanka in 1815 after Kandyan Kingdom was ceded to the British. The remains of the buildings during the period of the Portuguese, Dutch and British rule are found in every area of the city. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmiths quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area where there is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, the Kaymans Gate with the Belfry at the original gate to enter the Fort, the Dutch Church of Wolfendhaal dating back to 1749, Kelaniya Buddhist Temple dating to 6th C.B.C., Davatagaha Mosque, Colombo Museum and the Natural History Museum are some of the sites to be visited. Dinner at Outside restaurantOvernight stay at the hotel.
Day 6:DEPART COLOMBO & TRANSFER TO MALDIVES BY FLIGHT
Early morning check out from the hotel with packed Breakfast. As all good things must come to an end, Check out and proceed to the airport of Colombo for your flight to Maldives with blissful memories of a truly amazing holiday in Sri Lanka. Arrive Maldives. Meet assistance at the airport & transfer to the Resort by speedboat. On arrival check-into the hotel & freshen-up. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Today after Breakfast full day one can enjoy the water sports activities (at own cost ) . Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Today after breakfast full day leisure at the beach. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Today after Breakfast depart for the airport to have your onwards flight for your hometown with Memories of Sri Lanka & Maldives
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Come to the Emerald isle of Sri Lanka and have the holiday you've always wanted. Sri Lanka is a repository of golden beaches, stunning temples, sweet smelling spice gardens and verdant tea gardens. Visit the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala or the culturally vibrant Kandy, Hikkaduwa and Bentota for their sunny beaches and Colombo the capital city with its tree lined avenues and Dutch and Portuguese influences - Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise that is great for holiday makers looking for blissful beaches, outstanding cultural sites, spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife. To top it all the people of Sri Lanka are warm and welcoming and make sure that visitors to their country go back with a bagful of happy memories.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or holiday package in Sri Lanka, readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you.
Unquestionably, the starting point when planning your trip in Sri Lanka is understanding the two monsoon seasons. The south-western monsoon brings rain to the south-west of Sri Lanka between May and September, while the dry season in this region runs from December to March.
- Sri Lankan rupee
|Kandy||Earls Regent or similar|
|Nuwara Eliya||Stamford Star Hotel Nuwara Eliya or similar|
|Colombo||Sapphire or similar|
|Maldives||Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Colombo city tour
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens
- Cultural Dance Show
- Kandy Lake
- The Victoria Park
- Gregory Lake
- Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Water Sports Activities (Optional)
1. Airfare are subject to availability
2. All Transport in an Air Conditioned Vehicle with the service of an English speaking driver in Srilanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Kandy, Sri Lanka
Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
1. 5% GST Extra
2. Visa charges
3. All sightseeing entry fees will be extra
4. All entrance fees/ Boat Ride / Jeep Safari cost.
5. Early check in & late check out.
6. Camera & video permits.
7. Any other expenses not mentioned above.
8. Tips & Portages.
9. Usage of vehicle beyond the given route drives after 06.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary.
10. All the entrance fees at sightseeing should be paid directly by the clients.
11. Lunch throughout the tour.
12. Late Check-out & Early check in charges at the Hotels.
13. Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
14. Any compulsory room / Peak period supplements during the tour.
15. Any other services not specified in above itinerary.