Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You come back to hotel and preparation for village tour and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Chitwan
After breakfast you will drive for Chitwan. Today you will explore Tharu Village and stay overnight at Chitwan.
Day 4 : Explore Chitwan
After breakfast you move out to explore Chitwan. Today you will visit Chitwan National park, Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Elephant Bath and breeding centre. At night you will enjoy Tharu cultural dance and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Chitwan to Lumbini
After breakfast you drive to Lumbini there you will explore living styles, culture and tradition of local people and stay overnight at Lumbini.
Day 6 : Explore Lumbini
After breakfast you will explore Lumbini. Today you will visit Buddha Birth place, Maya Devi temple, Pond, Ashok Pillar and take a glance of its surroundings. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Lumbini to Pokhara
After breakfast you drive for Pokhara. Today you will explore Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave (Lord Shivas Cave) and Devi’s Fall of Pokhara. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Explore Pokhara
Early in the morning you will went to Sarangkot to see the stunning view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain. And then back to hotel take breakfast and start to explore Phewa lake and Tal Barahi Temple. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 9 : Pokhara to Kathmandu
After breakfast you headed towards Kathmandu by private vehicles. After 7/6 hours you reach to Kathmandu. Then you have a free time till the night so you can recall the trip that you made. You can also go for shopping of sculptures, handicrafts etc stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Departure
Natural, Cultural Heritage Tour in Nepal comes to an end today. You have a plenty of time to organize a photo, email to your friends, agents, parent till your departure. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for adventurous game like rafting, hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, Bunjee Jump, etc.
Trip Ends with Sweet Memories!!!
- Transfer (Arrival/Departure) by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Resort in Chitwan with All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Accommodation in Lumbini at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Accommodation in Pokhara at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Experienced government license holder tour guide for all tour.
- All Transfer during tour by Private deluxe vehicle.
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- Nepal entry visa fee International / any air fare.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu, National park fees on Chitwan,Lumbini&Pokhara.
- Travelers insurance
- (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks) Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness,strike, Political Disturbances etc.
Extra Activiites of Natural, Cultural and Heritage Tour
- Everest Flight ( Himalayan Flight ) INR 5865 for Indian Client & USD 203 for foreign Passport Holders
- White water rafting at Trishuli River INR 1500/ USD 25 Per person
- Paragliding at Pokhara INR 5300 /USD 85 Per person
- Ultra Light flight USD 95
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Highlights of Natural, Cultural and Heritage Tour in Nepal are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar square), Chitwan National Park, Elephant Safari, Breeding Centre, Lumbini, Maya Devi Temple, Ashoka Pillar, Pokhara Valley, Sarangkot, David falls, Mahendra cave etc.
Natural, Cultural and Heritage Tour are the best tour to explore more about Nepal. This tour helps you to know more about natural, cultural and heritage tour of Nepal. In this tour you will visit Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara. Your trip goes just for 10 days. In this 10 days you explore more about Nepal’s beauty. The best seasons for Natural, Cultural and Heritage Tour are Aug-Sep & Feb-May.