Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Evening Half day city tour .
Pashupatinath is the famous sites for tourist. It is a holy place of Hindu Pilgrimages which lies in the bank of Bagmati River. It lies just three kilometer northwest of Kathmandu valley. It is listed in 1979 AD in World Heritage Sites by UNESCO World Heritage. It is the main temple of the Hinduism. Large number of tourist comes to visit here every year from inside or outside the country. Large number of people gather on Ekadasi, Sankranti, Mahashivratri, TeejAkshaya, Rakshabandhan, Grahana (eclipse), Poornima (Full moon day). In Pashupatinath you can see the different types of statue, wood carving activities etc. which are the main importance of Pashupatinath.
BoudhanathStupa: Boudha is the largest Stupa in Nepal which was probably built in 14th century. It lies 7 km away from centre of the Kathmandu, which lies outside the Valley Ring road. It comes under World Heritage in 1979 by UNESCO World Heritage. This is holy places for Buddhist and Hinduism. There is a Buddhist monastery and many Tibetan monks come to study here. Then explore more about the Boudha.
Stay overnight at hotel
Day 2 : Kathmandu to Chitwan
After breakfast you will drive for Chitwan.On the way Manakamana Darsan . After Darsan drive to chitwan stay overnight at Chitwan.
Day 3 : Explore Chitwan
After breakfast you move out to explore Chitwan. Today you will visit Chitwan National park, Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Elephant Bath and breeding centre. At night you will enjoy Tharu cultural dance and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Chitwan to Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 180 Km & is a 04 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Chitwan to pokhara Drive
Early in the morning you will went to Sarangkot to see the stunning view of sunrise over the snowy capped mountain. And then back to hotel take breakfast and start to explore Phewa Lake and Tal Barahi Temple. Drive back to Kathmandu along enjoying with nature. And Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Early moring excursion trip to Sarankot to view the Sunrise over the Himalayas.
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. An hour boation on Phewa Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Departure
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
|2 Star Hotel||Hotel Magnificent View||Hotel Lake Star or similar||Jungle adv World|
|3 Star Hotel||Samsara resort/Hotel Manang||Hotel Dandelion/Mt View||Hotel Rainforest/Parkland|
|4 Star Hotel||Hotel Apsara boutique /Manaslu||Hotel Atithi resort/Kuti Resort||Hotel Rainforest/Parkland|
|5 Star Hotel||Hotel Yak & Yeti/Annapurna||Temple Tree/Fishtail Lodge||Green Park resort|
- Transfer (Arrival/Depature)by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Necessary Local Transport by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels
- Accommodation on Deluxe Resort in Chitwan with All Meals ( Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation in Pokhara at standard hotels
- Sightseen In Kathmandu,Pokhara & Chitwan .
- Jungle Activities in National Park as per Itinerary with Nature Guide
- Kathmanu - Chitwan - Pokhara-Kathmandu by Private deluxe vehicle.
- Nepal entry visa fee International / any air fare.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Travelers insurance Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness,strike, Political Disturbances etc.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The Main Hightlights of Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara Tour is Kathmandu Valley & world heritage Site, Manakamana Temple, Chitwan National Park and Jungle activities, Cultural Program, Fewa Lake, Mountain Views & Paradise Pokhara.
Kathmandu Chitwan and Pokhara Tour provides you the
real beauty of the nature. You can gain more knowledge about the life
styles, culture and tradition of local people. In this tour you will
visit different important and tourist destination places of Kathmandu,
Chitwan and Pokhara. The best seasons for this tour are all over the