Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You back to the hotel and preparation for trek and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Rasuwa Gadi
After breakfast you drive to Rasuwa Gadi .Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 : Drive to Kerung
Morning drive to Border then entry Cross the Chinese Border then Drive to Kerung Overnight at Lodge/Guest House
Day 5 : Acclimatization Day at Kerung
This day is your leisure day for taking care of your health. So have fun with the surrounding views and get a chance to know nearly about the life style, culture tradition of Neyelam and to its surrounding or you can email your friends, parents. Or take proper rest so that you will be fit for upcoming trekking. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Kerung Saga or (Old/ new)Dongpa (4600M)
After breakfast you headed to Saga passing through Lalunga La pass and Paiku Tso Lake and cross the Brahmaputra river. On the way you can see the stunning view of Gaurishanker, Shishapangma, and Langtang Himal. And you will explore more about Saga and stay overnight at hotel on saga or (old/new)Dongpa .
Day 7 : Saga or Dongpa(Old/new) to Lake Manasarovar (4530M)
After breakfast you headed to Lake Manasarovar passing through Bhramha Putra River to Dongba. You will visit around the lake and stay overnight at Manasarovar Lake.
Day 8 : Manasarovar Lake to Darchen (4515M)
Early in the morning you will take a bath on a lake and perform religious activities like you start worshipping and perform Pooja. Devotees believe that taking bath in Manasarovar Lake carried out all our sins away. And move to Darchen and stay overnight there.
Day 9 : Darchen to Dirapuk Gumba (4910M)
Early in the morning you start to perform religious activities and then you have your breakfast. Drive to shershong(Yam Dwar 12 km from Darhchen)and start to trek 8km to Dirapuk (4765m) Overnight stay at Dirapuk .
Day 10 : Dirapuk Gompa to Zuthul-Puk Gompa
After breakfast you headed to Zutlupuk via Dolma La Pass passing through rocky expanse dotted with stone cairns draped. On the way you will encounter the holiest lake of this tour “Gauri Kunda”. From here you can see the natural beauty of its surroundings. Stay overnight at Zutlupuk Gumba.
Day 11 : Zutlupuk Gumba to Lake Manasarovar and back to Saga
This is our last parikrama in Lake Manasarovar and you will drive back to Saga along with enjoying the nature. This place is really famous for spiritual blessing of lord Shiva. Stay overnight at Saga.
Day 12 : Saga or Dongpa(Old/New)to Kerung
After breakfast trail down to Neyalam passing through Lalunga La pass along with enjoyingvistas of Peku Tso Lake. Overnight at Kerung
Day 13 : Kerung - Kathmandu Drive
Drive Kerung to Kathmandu via Rasuwa Gadi Overnight a Hotel
Day 14 : Departure
Morning breakfast then free till departure, transfer to Airport
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
- All airport-Hotel-Airport transfers in kathmandu by car/coach.
- Hotel accommodation at Kathmandu in 3* hotel or equivalent with pure vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinners, for total three nights (02 nights on arrival before the start of the journey and 01 night before the final departure)
- 02 Nights stay at Hotel Nyalam or similar on sharing basis with common toilet facility.
- One or Two nights stay in Hotel Prayang or similar on sharing basis with common toilet facility.
- Two nights stay in Hotel Saga or similar on sharing basis with attached toilet facility.
- Two nights stay in a guest house at Darchen.
- One or Two night accommodation at Manasarovar in a guest house.
- One night stay at Hotel Dirapuk or a guest house.
- One night accommodation at Zuthulpuk in fixed camps.
- One half day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Transport services from Kathmandu to Nepal Border and back by a non air conditioned coach.
- Facilities of a support truck to carry baggage, food and camping equipments for the pilgrims.
- Camping arrangements and all meal facilities arranged by Nepalese sherpa crew in Tibet side.
- Charges for sleeping bags for the journey.
- A Nepalese team leader (English speaking) from Kathmandu and an English speaking Tibetan guide from Kodari border for escorting during the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- Yak and Yak men to carry your bag (maximum one piece per person permitted) for Kailash Parikrama.
- All monasteries entrance fee.
- Normal Tibet visa for the yatra.
- One duffle bag per person.
- One jacket per person for the Kailash Manasarovar yatra on returnable basis.
- A certificate for completion of the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra to each person.
- Insurance charges for our sherpa crew.
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Rescue evacuation cost in case of emergency.
- Insurgent fee INR 500 per person approx.
- Air ticket cost to Kathmandu and back.
- Extra cost incurred in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation or porterage on The Arniko Highway (INR 500 - 700) per person approx.
- Soft / hard beverages, photography charges, porterage at the airports / hotels, laundry, tips, telephone calls etc. and any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item which is not mentioned in our above mentioned inclusions list.
- Important note : It is very strongly recommend that one should take insurance coverage to cope up with any eventuality.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Risk and Liabilities:
We will endeavor to make your journey smooth and pleasant as possible. However the entire program in Tibet is conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of China Tibet Tourism Bureau, Peoples Army and Foreign Affair. Therefore, NTP TA Ltd. & its related organizations will not be responsible for any changes in the itineraries due to unavoidable circumstances such as Government restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, and Political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, Delay due to shortage of Land Cruiser Jeep in Tibet, sickness or Accident. Any extra cost including there shall be borne by traveler themselves.
Minimum 6 months valid passport and two copies of pp size photograph. A normal health certificate from your personal doctor to those are 50 years and above by age.
This is not a trek or expedition but a tour; therefore no specific level of fitness is required. Anybody can join this Yatra if they think themselves fit and have strong willpower. People suffering from cardiac or respiratory problems should consult to their doctor. Morning and evening walks, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise make the journey comfortable for all.
As the temperature varies greatly between day and night (from max. 20 degrees Celsius to min. -16 degrees Celsius) one should prepare accordingly.
Bring the following items with you:
Woolen gloves, Balaclava, Sun hat, Thermal wear, Water bottle, Woolen socks, Towel, Light Jacket, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Torch with extra batteries/bulbs, Muffler, Mask, Raincoat, Sweater, Shirt/T-shirt & Trekking shoes
Full travel insurance coverage for medicine, Helicopter evacuation if in case of emergency, lost of belongs, and trip cancellation is strongly recommended
Minimum 30 days advance booking is required to arrange visa approval and Travel permit issue. We need 50% advance of tour payment by bank while booking trip.
Chinese visa application:
1 week before original passport and 2 pp sizes photo should reach our office in Kathmandu for visa process.
Illegal: Any material related To Dalai lama is restricted .
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Highlights of Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar Tour are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square), Zhangmu, Neyalam, Saga, Lake Manasarovar, Rakshyas Taal, Dirapuk Gumba, Zutulpuk Gumba, Dolma La Pass, Gauri Kunda explore about lifestyle culture, social, historical things of local people.
Mount Kailash Manasarovar Tour is pilgrimage tour in Tibet, where you start your journey over to Tibet land along with holy Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar. Large number of devotees comes here for worship Lord Shiva. In this tour you can explore about the religious sites and also natural beauty of Tibet “Roof of the World”.
Mount Kailash Manasarovar Tour is just for 14 days where you going to visit many religious sites of Tibet. Mt. Kailash Manasarovar Tour starts from Kathmandu and passing through Neyalam, Saga, Lake Manasarovar, Rakshyas Taal, Dirapuk Gumba, Zutulpuk Gumba, Dolma La Pass, and finally back to Kathmandu. In this tour you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture, religious status and tradition of people and its surrounding.