Day 1:SINGAPORE - PHUKET
Arrive Singapore aiprort. Proceed for next flight to Phuket. Arrive Phuket airport. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Phuket.
Breafast at the hotel. Morning pick up for Phi Phi island tour with local lunch by cruiser. Overnight at Phuket
Breakfast at the hotel. Day is free for leisure. Overnight at Phuket.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Pick up and transfer to airport.Arrive singpaore and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Singapore.
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up for City tour with flyer. Afternoon pick up for sentosa tour (cable car + sea aqurium + typhoon theatre + wings of time + luge and sky ride) Overnihgt at Singapore.
Breakfast at the hotel Pick up for Universal studio. Overnight at Singpaore.
Day 7:BACK HOME
Breakfast at the hotel. Later check out by 1200hrs & depart for Airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
As a country near the Equator, Singapore does not have four seasons and in popular culture is known to have two - Wet and Dry. The Dry 'season' usually last from March to August, while the Wet 'season' lasts from September to February. However, there is not fixed weather in Singapore.
Singapore Tour Packages –
Singapore holiday packages with Namoh. Here you will get ready
international tour deals to make your holiday trip an unforgettable one
and create memories of a lifetime. You can choose your style of trip, be
it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour. Singapore
offers unique urban experience woven by the perfect ethnic mix &
developed by its long history. Tourists from around the world flock to
this city to explore its high end shopping malls, luxury hotels, fine
dining, amazing lifestyle and nightlife experiences.
The highlight of this city is presented in its vibrant historical touch that now represents its transformation from a tiny fishing village to a glamorous urban abode. The place offers various family-friendly attractions and excellent transportation services that make getting around more convenient and easy. This destination is home to designer stores on the commercial Orchard and the Garden by the Bay, the most expensive garden in the world. If you are planning a Singapore trip for kids and adults both then Sentosa Island which offers the Universal Studios, beaches, luxury resorts and many exciting activities will makes it the ideal family destination. Don’t miss the iconic Merlion Park on Marina Bay!
Namoh offers you Singapore tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and our network of offices around India offer door step service. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add tremendous value to your holiday. We specialize is serving vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Singapore holiday trip with us so that you can create warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!