Day 1:India - Paris
Arrive Paris International Airport and transfer to Hotel. Check in. Evening we will do cruise on Seine River. Later Visit main sights of Paris Illuminated by Night. Overnight in Paris.
After morning breakfast explore main sights of Paris with your L’Open Tour pass.Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Next opt for a visit to the fascinating Eiffel Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Paris. (Eiffel Tower Tickets are not included in the Tour Cost and the same has to be paid directly). In the Evening you have an option to go for Lido Show(not included in tour cost). Overnight in Paris.
After morning breakfast Depart for full day excursion to Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park where thrilling rides awaits you. OR If you wish to see past glory of France and are interested in History you may choose to take an Excursion to Versailles Palaces and Gardens. Overnight in Paris.
Day 4:Paris - Nice
In the morning after check out and transfer to Paris station and board a train to Nice. Arrive Nice and Make your own way to Hotel and check-in. Store your bags (Standard check in time is 1400 Hrs). Make your own way to departure point for Half Day City Tour of Nice. Later evening stroll along the beautiful Promenade des Angelis. Overnight in Nice.
After Breakfast you depart for a Full Day Trip to Cote D’Azur. Upon leaving Nice you will be driven up to Mont Alban, with its splendid views over Nice and Villefranche. Then on to Eze, a typical French medieval village, famous for perfume making. You will have the chance to visit one of the perfume factories to see how the local scents are made. From there, we travel the Principality of Monaco to see Old Monaco, the Cathedral, changing of the guards at noon and the famous Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit. We will arrive back in Nice at around Return back to your hotel in the evening Overnight in Nice.
Day 6:Nice - India
After breakfast driver will pick you up and transfer to airport for your flight back to Paris.Arrive Paris and take a flight back to India with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Although one of the larger countries in Europe, France is actually just about the size of Texas. In just a few hours you can go from the lofty Alps to the low laying valleys of the Loire or the sunny Mediterranean coast. France operates one of the largest and most efficient train services on the continent, with high speed trains going to every nook of the country. France is also laced with a network of large interstate-like highways called Autoroutes, and even their canals are well-maintained and efficient for traveling (albeit at a much more leisurely rate). Local budget flights can also take tourists from one corner of the country to the other in a relatively short amount of time. Whether you are driving, boating, biking or taking a train, there are a lot of good options for getting around this diverse and beautiful country.
Spring : 21 March-21 June
Summer : 21 June-21 September
Autumn : 21 September-21 December
Winter : 21 December-21 March
- 1 Euro = 70.07 Indian Rupee
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
|Nice||Three Star Hotel Nice or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
1. Land Package Only
- Cruise & Illuminations of Paris by Coach
- LOpen Tour - 1 Day Pass
- Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park(Only Entrance)
- Full day tour to Cote d'Azur
- Nice Half Day City Tour
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.