Day 1:INDIA – PARIS
Welcome to Paris to start your exciting journey through Europe with us. Paris - The most romantic city of Europe. Be charmed by its magnificent avenues, cozy cafe life and unparalleled art scene. Arrive at Paris and check in to the Hotel. PackedDinner. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast, visit the fascinating Eiffel tower 3rd Level to have a bird's eye view of Paris. The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Later enjoy Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch drive to Montmarte area for a photo stop. Montmartre is a large hill in Paris's 18th arrondissement. It is 130 m (430 ft) high. Later visit Notre Dame Cathedral (Outside). It is the most famous of the Gothic cathedrals of the Middle Ages and is distinguished for its size. Visit Fragonard Perfume Shop which exhibits antique perfume bottles, containers, toiletry sets, stills for steam distillation of perfume extracts, etc.Later free time in the city. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After Dinner depart for Illumination Tour of Paris. This will be followed by a magical and magnificent drive through Paris by Night with its beautiful illuminated buildings. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. The tour will end with Illuminations at Eiffel Tower. Drive back to hotel and Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Packed Lunch. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 4:PARIS – BERN/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After morning breakfast check out and Drive to Bern.Not many cities have managed to retain their historic features quite as successfully as Bern, the Capital of Switzerland. The old town of Bern is a UNESCO World Heritage Site Packed Lunch Enroute.Arrive and Depart for Walking Tour of Bern. The Capital City of Switzerland which still retains its old world charm in The Clock Tower, The Parliament Buildings, Market Gasse and Gothic Fountains.Indian Dinner at restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Bern/Central Switzerland.
Day 5: BERN/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND- BROC - LUCERNE - ENGELBERG/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After morning breakfast check out and drive to Broc.Arrive and visit the Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory.Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Later drive to Lucerne. Depart for an Orientation Tour of Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the KappelBrucke wooden bridge.Later we experience the magnificentLake Lucerne Cruise to explore unmatched beauty of Lake Lucerne. Then drive back to Engelberg. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight in Engelberg/Central Switzerland area.
Day 6:ENGELBERG/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA- INTERLAKEN - ENGELBERG/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel depart to Interlaken to visit Jungfrau. Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch - Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters. Alpine sensation-A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have an amazing view of Jungfrau region.Enjoy Lunch on Top. Return to Interlaken and then proceed to Engelberg. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Engelberg/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 7:ENGELBERG /CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA– MT.PILATUS – RHINE FALLS ZURICH/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Mt.Pilatus- A multi-peaked massif, Mt. Pilatus towers over Lucerne and Central Switzerland with the height of 2132 Meter. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later proceed tovisit the magnificent Rhine Falls - The largest waterfall in Europe crashes down a 23m (75ft) drop.Drive to Zurich.Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Zurich/Central Switzerland Area.
Day 8:ZURICH/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA // MILAN//FRANKFURT - INDIA
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel and later depart for Zurich/Milan/FrankfurtInternational Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- 3rd Level Eiffel Tower
- Full Day Disneyland with Entry to either Disney Studios or Disney Park
- Seine River Cruise
- Illumination Nights Tour of Paris
- Orientation Walking Tour of Bern
- Excursion To Mt.Jungfraujoch with Lunch on Top
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne
- Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Excursion Mt. Pilatus
- Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory
- Visit To Rhine Falls (Boat Ride Optional)
1. Economy Class Return Airfare Ex.Ahmedabad
2. Medical Insurance (Up to the Age of 70 years and for the duration of the Tour only. Additional Charges will apply for passengers above the age of 70 years, with medical history and who is traveling for longer than of duration of the tour)
1. 5% Government Service Tax (Any increase in GST will increase the Tour Cost. The difference has to be borne by the passengers)
2. Airport Taxes as on October ‘2017 (Any increase in any Airport or Government Taxes will increase the tour Cost. The same must be borne by the passengers before or after booking is made for the Tour. Flamingo Transworld should not be held responsible for the same)
3. Visa charges of Schengen
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
|Bern||Three Star Hotel Bern or similar|
|Engelberg||Three Star Hotel Engelberg or similar|
|Zurich||Three Star Hotel Zurich or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.