Day 1:INDIA –PARIS
Arrive at Paris international airport and wait for your driver cum guide who will transfer you to Hotel. Check in(standard check in time 1400 hrs) Evening your driver will transfer you to take a cruise on Seine River. Later Visit main sights of Paris Illuminated by Night. Overnight in Paris
After morning breakfast explore main sights of Paris with your driver cum guide. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Next opt for a visit to the fascinating Eiffel Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Paris. (Eiffel Tower Tickets are not included in the Tour Cost and the same has to be paid directly). In the Evening you have an option to go for Lido Show. Overnight in Paris.
After morning breakfast Depart for full day excursion to Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park where thrilling rides awaits you. OR If you wish to see past glory of France and are interested in History you may choose to take an Excursion to Versailles Palaces and Gardens. Overnight in Paris.
After morning breakfast, depart for Engelberg (700 kms). The journey takes around 8 hrs. arrive at Engelberg and check in to your hotel. Overnight in Engelberg
After breakfast, depart for Interlaken (85 Kms). The journey takes around 1hr 30 mins. You have to reach at Lauterbrunnen from there take a cogwheel train to Jungrau. On the way visit Trummelbach Glacier Falls (Entrance not included). Later reach Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe. You can opt for your lunch on top. Visit ice palace and enjoy snow activities on top. Return back to Lauterbrunnen in the evening in train and then drive back to Engelberg. Overnight in Engelberg.
Day 6:ENGELBERG(MT. TITLIS)
Today morning after breakfast wait for your driver cum guide and depart for Mt. Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you up to the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Then proceed back and drive to Bern. Arrive Bern – The capital City. You have free time to explore Bern or you may opt for Audio tour of bern. Later drive back to Engelberg. Overnight in Engelberg.
Day 7:ENGELBERG – ZURICH
After morning breakfast, check out and depart for Zurich. On arrival depart for Orientation tour of Zurich- The Swiss Financial Center. Evening drive to Schauffhausen to view magnificent to Rhine Falls. Return back to Zurich and overnight in Zurich.
After breakfast say goodbye to Switzerland with wonderful memories of your trip. Transfer to airport to catch a flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. Vehicle as per the itinerary
- Seine River Cruise
- Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park(Without Transfers)
- Guided tours in paris
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
- Visit to Rhine Falls
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
|Engelberg||Three Star Hotel Engelberg or similar|
|Zurich||Three Star Hotel Zurich or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.