Day 1:India - Zurich - Lucerne
Arrive Zurich and transfer yourself to station located underground for your train to Lucerne by validating your Swiss Rail Pass. Arrive in Lucerne and transfer yourself to your hotel and check in (Standard check in time is 1500 Hrs). Evening you can opt for a Lake Lucerne Cruise (FREE WITH SWISS RAIL PASS) Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2:Lucerne - Engelberg (Mt. Titlis - Optional) - Lucerne
Take a train to Engelberg (1 Hr). Small town in a valley surrounded by mountains. Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt. Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you up to the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Return back to Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kapell Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Best Way to explore the city is to opt for a 40 minute nonstop train tour with audio guide. Next visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3:Lucerne – Interlaken
After Breakfast checkout and transfer to Interlaken. Arrive Interlaken (3 Hrs Approx). Transfer yourself to Hotel and Check in and Day at Leisure. Today you can take cruise along the Lake Brinz or Lake Thun or Visit the famous Ballenberg Open air Museum showcasing more than 100 original buildings from all over Switzerland. (Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Overnight in Interlaken.
After morning Breakfast , Visit Interlaken on the Scenic Golden Pass Train. Sit back and enjoy the scenery – the journey takes about 2 hours. Later take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return to Interlaken and Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5:Interlaken - Paris
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station by your own and board a train to Paris. Arrive Paris and transfer to Hotel. Check in. Evening we will do cruise on Seine River. Later Visit main sights of Paris Illuminated by Night. Overnight in Paris.
After Morning Breakfast explore main sights of Paris with your L’Open Tour pass.Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Next opt for a visit to the fascinating Eiffel Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Paris. (Eiffel Tower Tickets are not included in the Tour Cost and the same has to be paid directly). In the Evening you have an option to go for Lido Show(not included in tour cost). Overnight in Paris.
After Morning Breakfast Depart for full day excursion to Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park where thrilling rides awaits you. OR If you wish to see past glory of France and are interested in History you may choose to take an Excursion to Versailles Palaces and Gardens. Overnight in Paris.
Day 8:Paris –Amsterdam
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station to board a train to Amsterdam.Arrive Amsterdam station. Wait for your driver who will take you to the hotel.Check In.Later in the evening transfer for Canal Cruise. Return back to your hotel. Overnight in Amsterdam.
After Morning Breakfast depart for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour. You will enjoy the most important sights of Amsterdam. Discover the many highlights of the beautiful historical city centre of Amsterdam on a open top bus tour with stops near Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace and many more.Return back to hotel.Overnight in Amsterdam.
Today After Morning Breakfast check out and wait for your driver and transfer to Amsterdam International Airport to board a flight to India back with good memories.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
- Orientation City Tour Of Paris
- L' Open Tour-1 Day Pass
- Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park(Only Entrance)
- Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Canal Cruise
1. Train from Interlaken to Paris
2. Train From Paris To Amsterdam
3. Swiss Rail Pass - 2nd Clas, 4 Days Consecutive
4. One Way Transfer from Amsterdam hotel to Airport
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Airfare & Visas
3. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
4. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
5. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
6. Medical Insurance
7. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
8. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
9. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
10. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Interlaken||Four Star Hotel Interlaken or similar|
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
|Amsterdam||Four Star Hotel Amsterdam or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.