Day 1:India - London
Arrive london international airport. Make your way to your hotel. Check in and day at leisure. Overnight in london.
Today morning make your own way to departure point to board your hop on hop off bus. Explore london with your one day hop on hop off bus pass. Familiarize yourself with city with live commentary on the bus and spend time at - bigben, tower of london, madame tussaud's wax museum (entry included), st. Paul's cathedral, west minister's abbey, london bridge, buckingham palace, trafalgar square, oxford street and london eye (ticket included). You can optionally opt for a cruise on river thames. Enjoy the structures of the 2000-year-old city. Overnight in london.
Today after breakfast you can opt for full day trip to stonehenge, oxford & windsor castle. Return back and make your own way to hotel / apartment. Overnight in london.
Day 4:London - Paris
Today after morning breakfast make your way to train station to board eurostar to pairs (2.5 hrs). Make your way to your hotel and check in. Evening opt for seine river cruise. Overnight in paris.
After morning breakfast, explore main sights of Paris with your hop on hop off bus pass. Later opt for Louvre Museum. Evening you have an option to go for lido show or illuminations of Eiffel Tower. Overnight in Paris
Today you have the option of full day excursion to disneyland paris excursion or opt for half day tour to versailles gardens. Overnight in paris.
Day 7:Paris - India
Today check out and make your own way to airport to catch a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. 2nd class eurostar train ticket from london to paris
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum London
- London Hop on Hop of Bus Pass
- Cruise & Illuminations of Paris by Coach
- Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park(Without Transfers)
- LOpen Tour - Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass
London, UK - England
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
|London||Three Star Hotel London or similar|
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.