Arrive at the Beijing International airport, first you will proceed to the China Immigration counter for immigration. Later you will transfer to hotel. Hotel check in time after 1400 hrs. Evening enjoy Golden Mask Show . Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for your journey to see one of the wonders of the world, Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with cable car. Later visit Olympic Stadium Bird Nest from outside and Water Cube from outside. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Tienanmen Square the largest open-urban square in the world & Forbidden City a marvelous complex. After lunch 1 hour foot massage and later visit silk factory. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, checkout and visit the temple of heaven. Later transfer from Beijing to Xian by train. Arrive in Xian, meet and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Xian
Morning depart for a tour to the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Later visit outside Bell and Drum Tower. Overnight in Xian hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Depart for your flight to Shanghai. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast, visit the Jade Buddha temple, Yu Garden,- a traditional Chinese park with beautiful pavilions, miniature lakes and bridge. Nanjing Road, The Bund- a famous waterfront regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later visit the Oriental pearl tower the worlds Third tallest TV and radio tower and evening depart for an Acrobatic Show. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast, depart for the Urban Exhibition Center and Ocean aquarium and Huangpu river cruise. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
Day 9:BACK HOME
After breakfast, check out from the hotel at 1200 hrs, take one way Maglev train and depart for airport for your flight back to India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Summer:June - August
China is a vast country with wide-ranging climatic conditions, so a decision about the best time to visit should be based on the regions you plan to visit and the kind of weather you enjoy.
- English/Mandarin Chinese/Standard Mandarin
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Golden Mask Show
- Tiananmen Square Beijing
- Forbidden City Beijing
- Summer Palace
- Water Cube (Out Side)
- Olympic Stadium - Bird Nest ( Outside )
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Tang Dynasty show
- Ancient City Wall
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Yu Garden
- Oriental Pearl Tower With Museum
- Huang Pu River With Cruise
- The Legendary Bund
- Peoples Square
- Maglev Train Shanghai
1. All Transfer on Private Coach in China
2. Arrival / Departure transfer / sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on private basis
3. Bulet Tain is Beijing to Xian
4. Internal Flight Xian To Shanghai
7. China Guide Tips Included
1. 5 % Govt tax will be applicable in whole pkg
2. International Airfare
3. Visa Charges & Other Taxes
4. High season surcharge if any applicable.
5. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200 hrs to 0730 hrs.
6. Bell Boy
7. Tip for driver
|Beijing||Holiday Inn Beijing Chang An West or similar|
|Xian||Xian Grand New World or similar|
|Shanghai||Friend Hotel or similar|
China Tour Packages –
Book your China holiday packages with Namoh. In recent years, China has made an incredible leap onto the international tourism and now is one of the famous and popular travel destinations. China is an ancient nation, replete with incredible historic treasures and beautiful landscapes. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
China is now a combination between the ancient customs and new ultra modern state that is developing has only increased fascination for the tourists with its culture and lifestyle. There are plenty of tourist attractions here including from ancient cities to forests to rice field to temples. The sacred mountains and stunning waterfalls look as if they are designed by the artists. Some of the major attractions here are The Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and Imperial Palace in Beijing, the Summer Palace, Leshan Giant Buddha, Hanging Temple, Potala Palace, Shanghais Promenade the Bund and many more.
Namoh offers you China tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your China holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!