Day 01-Arrive Delhi
Meet on arrival at Delhi Airport by our representative and transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast full day city tour of Old and New Delhi, visit Shanti Vana (the cremation sites of Jawaharlal Nehru, Raj Ghat (the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi), Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
In the afternoon visit India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Qutub Minar (built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199), Humayun's Tomb) and drive past President's House, Parliament House, Connaught Place shopping centre and Akshardham temple (a modern Hindu Temple). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03-Delhi - Mukundgarh
After breakfast drive to Mukundgarh, on arrival Mukundgarh check-in at hotel. Afternoon half day local city tour of Havelis of Nawalgarh, Dundlod & Mandawa. Mandawa is renowned for its innumerable painted havelis (mansions), which were the homes of the Marwari trading community. These handsome havelis, adorned with elaborate and intricate frescoes, are over a hundred years old, and have withstood the ravages of time. The grand havelis of the Goenkas, Ladias, Sarafs and the Chokhanis, in Mandawa are fine examples of the famous Shekhawati workmanship. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04-Mukundgarh - Bikaner
After breakfast drive to Bikaner. On arrival Bikaner, our representative will assist in your check in process at the hotel. Afternoon visit Bikaner Fort, the Lalgarh Palace and the Deshnoke Temple, evening transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05-Bikaner - Jaisalmer
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. En-route visit Pokhran Fort. On arrival Jaisalmer, our representative will assist in your check in process at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast full day city tour of Jaisalmer, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Manak Chowk, Gadisar Lake, also visit painted & colorful market. In the afternoon go for an excursion to Sam Sand Dunes (40 kms from Jaisalmer city). In the evening take camel safari at desert and enjoy the sun set. Later drive back to Jaisalmer and transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07-Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur, our representative will assist in your check in process at hotel. Jodhpur - a city founded in 1459 by Rao Jodha and is today one of the leading centres for wood, cattle, camels, salt and agriculture crops. Jodhpur is surrounded by a high stone wall with seven gates and countless bastions. The second largest city of Rajasthan is famous for the impregnable Mehrangarh Fort. Also visit Jaswant Thada, a collection of royal cenotaphs built in white marble, Mandore Gardens and Umaid Bhawan Palace. Evening transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08-Jodhpur - Udaipur
After breakfast drive to Udaipur. Enroute visit Ranakpur. Ranakpur is famous for Jain Temples which built in the 15th century are situated in the lovely valley of the Aravali. Its surrounding is quiet and picturesque. Ranakpur has grand structures and beautiful sculpture. There are 1444 pillars in the temple and none of them are similar. The magic of light & shade is really awe inspiring. Surya Temple and other Jain Temples are side attractions. Later continue drive to Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast full day city tour of Udaipur. Udaipur - is one of the most beautiful city of Rajasthan, known as city of Lakes, Palaces and Gardens. Morning visit the City Palace in all its ancient glory, the residence of the Maharajas of Udaipur. City Palace has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, onto Sahelion-Ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends) famous for its spectacular lawns, fountains and shady walks. In the evening take a boat ride at Lake Pichola. Later transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10-Udaipur - Jaipur
After breakfast drive to Jaipur, known as "The Pink City of Rajasthan". On arrival at Jaipur check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free for shopping around the local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning visit the Amber Fort ascend fort on elephant back. Amber was the ancient capital of Kachwaha dynasty for long time ago. It was moved to newly created Jaipur. Visit the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of victory) which is a hall glittering with mirrors.
Afternoon visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory and drive past to Hawa Mahal. Evening transfer to hotel or free for shopping in the local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12-Jaipur - Agra
After breakfast drive to Agra. En route stop at Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built by Akbar, the Mughal emperor between 1571 and 1585. It is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour. It was constructed mainly as a tribute to the great Sufi saint Shaikh Salim Chisti who had blessed Akbar with a son. Though the city is in ruins, it is a must visit place for those who visit Agra.
On arrival at Agra our representative will assist in your check in process at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13-Agra - Delhi
Morning visit the famous Taj Mahal in sunrise, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument is made of white marble and it took 22 years to get constructed.
After breakfast visit the Agra Fort which has the Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience) and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). Later drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi our representative will assist in your check in process at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 14-Delhi Dept
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Airport on time to catch the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 9% GST (includes 0.15% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- All personal expenses
- Anything not included in the inclusions is excluded.
- Summer:March to Mid June
- Rainy:March to Sep
- Winter:Early Oct to End of Feb
- The winter months from October to March are the very best for a visit to the plains of Uttar Pradesh as the summers are too hot and dry for comfort. For those interested in travelling up to the hills in Uttaranchal, April, May, June and October and November are the best months for a cool getaway from the heat and dust of the plains.
- Indian Rupee
Hindi / English /Urdu
About the Place-
Rajasthan is the chosen destination of most tourists to India. Lying southwest of Delhi, on India’s western boundary with Pakistan, Rajasthan is the land of romance and chivalry, of legendary Rajput rulers whose tales of valour, patriotism and love have passed into folklore. If you were to drive through the state of Rajasthan you would be struck by its great physical beauty and contrast - verdant hills and lakes, shifting sand dunes, camels and nomadic cattle herds.
Rajasthan is filled with magnificent forts on distant ridges, spectacular palaces and stunning ‘havelis’ (mansions of the nobility or rich businessmen). The grandeur of the palaces, their walls and ceilings ablaze with gorgeous patterns in coloured stone, glass and mirror inlays, will leave you spell bound.There is so much to see in Rajasthan that you can spend a whole fortnight touring the state and still want more!