Day 1:Capetown (Private Airport Pick only Included on Arrival Day)
Arrive Cape Town airport meet your driver with placard holding under your name outside the airport and transfer to Hotel. And Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 2:Capetown City Orientation Tour (10 Hrs Car With Driver Or Self Drive)
Morning depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Ascend Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we can see Table Mountain from the same perspective as the early settlers did when they sailed into Table Bay. Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town. (Table Mt. Entrance tickets included)
Day 3:Cape Peninsula Tour (10 Hrs Car With Driver Or Self Drive)
Morning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a pace that allows you to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive. Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). Take Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the Highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins. Entrance tickets included, overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 4:Cape Town (10 Hrs Car With Driver Or Self Drive)
After Breakfast enjoys your full day on your own you can opt for option like visiting Jet Boating, Shark Cage Diving, Sky Diving, Helicopter Ride, wine land, all the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 5:Knysna Via Hermanus (10 Hrs Car With Driver Or Self Drive) Cape Town to knysna 485Kms – 0800Hrs approx with stops
Morning depart to Knysna via Hermanus (whale watching spot). Later get transfer to wilderness. All the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 6:Knysna -Oudtshroon –Knysna (10 Hrs Car With Driver Or Self Drive) Knysna - Oudtshoorn- Knysna 240kms
Morning depart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn .Visit Ostrich Farm. Come face to face With the biggest bird in the world. Cango Ostrich Farm offers comprehensive and complete information regarding the ostrich - and ostrich industry. Visit the Cango Caves - one of the world’s great natural wonders, sculptured by nature through the ages - fascinating limestone formations in a wide variety of colors. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Evening arrive Knysna. Entrance tickets included, Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 7:Knysna - Tistsitkama National Park- Bloukrans Bridge- Port Elizabeth (10 Hrs Car WithDriver or Self Drive)
After Breakfast depart for Tsitsikamma National Park, via plettenberg bay The Tsitsikamma National Park is an 80 km long coastal strip between Nature's Valley and the mouth of the Storms River. In the park the visitors finds an almost untouched natural landscape, Enroute stop at Bloukran’s bridge – Bloukran’s Bungy a Proud Guinness World Record Holder for the Highest Commercial Bungee Jump in the World at 216m! Bloukran’s Bridge and Bungee Jump as an optional activity. You can also have an opportunity to have a short walk on suspension bridge. All the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in port Elizabeth.
Day 8:Departure (Airport Drop Only)
After breakfasts transfer to airport for your flight back to home .
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
South Africa does not really experience four distinct seasons. Throughout South Africa the transitional seasons of Autumn and Spring tend to be very short. Most analysis of climate is done using the assumption that January is mid-summer and July min-winter.
- South African rand
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Capetown||The Capetonian or similar|
|Knysna||Gray Wood or similar|
|Port Elizabeth||The Paxton Hotel or similar|
1. Private Transfer Only
2. 4 Nights in Capetown at The Capetonian or similar
3. 2 Nights in Knysna at Gray Wood or similar
4. 1 Night in Port Elizabeth at The Paxton Hotel or similar
- Full day cape Peninsula tour
- Half day City Orientation Tour
- Boulders beach
- Cruise to Seal Island
- Funicular ride
- Oudtshoorn ostcrich farm and congo caves
- Tsitsikamma National Park with Suspension Bridge
- Bloukran bridge (Optional Bungee Jumping )
Knysna, South Africa
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Garden Route, South Africa
7. Single Entry South Africa Visa
2. Services Taxes of 5% is Applicable on above Total Tour Cost per Passenger
3. Cost of Any personal Expenses
4. Cost of Meals
5. Guide Tips
6. Usage of Minibar
7. Travel Insurance
8. Cost of Yellow fever Vaccination
9. Tips Per person Per Day 2 USD Extra
10. Any thing Which is not mentioned in inclusion
11. Any Surcharge applicable during your travel date.
12. Any Adventure Activies.