Day 01 : Arrive Trivandrum - Varkala
Arrive Trivandrum and proceed directly to Varkala.
Upon arrive in Varkala - check into hotel.
Varkala - Perched atop majestic, red cliffs brooding over a gossamer-soft beach is a land of gently swaying palms, clear, sparkling waters and unending paddy fields which enjoys benevolent sunshine, cocooned in the lyrical fragrance of a thousand exotic blooms.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : VarkalaHaridwar
After Breakfast, visit the Portugese church of anjengo dated to the time of occupation, which may be the Elanchoros of the geography of Ptomempee (2nd century).
Also visit the English Fort, constructed in 1695 A.D. by the english 'East India Company', which play an important role in the war of Mysore in 18th century.
Afternoon visit the rice and coconut plantations.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Varkala - Trivendrum
Morning at leisure to enjoy the SPA at the hotel. Afternoon drive to Trivandrum airport. Depart Trivandrum.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
About The Place:
Known as the 'science of life', Ayurveda – now for many exists as the 'slice of life'. With the popularity and growth of various rejuvenation centers and Ayurvedic resorts in Kerala and many other states, India has become the hub for the tourists who like to get acquainted with the incredible healing power of a 3000 year old natural health care system. Ayurveda Holiday Packages by Namoh is for the people desiring to get face-to-face with a 'healthier' side over an indulgent vacation. Our designed itinerary make a traveler spend time at the healing resorts to get liberated from the humdrum and hectic day-to-day existence. All our suggested resorts positioned at the outskirts of the cityscape and spread over the lush green surroundings, essential to make individual relaxed and comfortable. With Tour My India, learn the power of Ayurveda in Kerala - the only place on earth where this field of medicine is exercised with sheer authenticity and dedication. Besides, we also take care of Ayurveda Holidays in other centers and resorts located in different parts of the countries.