Day 01: THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - KOVALAM BY SURFACE (16 KILOMETERS)
On arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the Kovalam hotel. After resting for a while in the hotel, go to Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Next, you will stop at the horse palace museum. In the evening, drive to Kovalam beach. Overnight stay in the Kovalam hotel.
Day 02: KOVALAM - ALAPPUZHA BY SURFACE (176 KILOMETERS)
Get ready to explore the beauty of Kerala, After breakfast, you will be transferred to the house boat. Later, drive to Alappuzha, which is 176 kilometers from Kovalam.
Day 03: ALAPPUZHA - KUMARAKOM BY SURFACE (51 KILOMETERS)
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom. For rest of the day, you can stroll around this cluster of islands, enjoy the lush green meadows and refresh yourself. Overnight stay in the Kumarakom hotel.
Day 04: KUMARAKOM - THEKKADY BY SURFACE (127 KILOMETERS)
Begin your day a little early in the morning. After breakfast, you will go to Kumarakom bird sanctuary where you will be doing boating. After enjoying some boating and fishing, you head towards the Thekkady. You will reach Thekkady at afternoon and rest at the hotel till evening. Rest of the day will be free for leisure.
Day 05: THEKKADY - MUNNAR BY SURFACE (124 KILOMETERS)
Today, you will take a tour to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. After exploring the sanctuary, go for a trip to Munnar, which is 124 kilometers from Thekkady. Overnight stay in the Munnar hotel.
Day 06: MUNNAR
After breakfast, the Munnar hotel, visit the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary. After exploring the sanctuary, go for Munnar sightseeing tour. Overnight stay in the Munnar hotel
Day 07: MUNNAR - COCHIN BY SURFACE (130 KILOMETERS)
Check out from Munnar and drive to Cochin again. Rest of the day will be free for leisure. Overnight stay in the cochin hotel.
Day 08: COCHIN - AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION
After a delicious traditional breakfast, our representatives will escort you to the Cochin airport or railway station on your way back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Place:
Sandwiched between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, Kerala is a silver lining in the hues of green and blue. With contrast of such amazing landscapes spelling magic, Kerala is rightly called the 'god's own country.' If spotted on the map, the city might look small, but it is a treasure trove for the ones who loves sightseeing and nature walks. With Namoh 8 Days - Kerala Culture and Wildlife travel package, you can see the best jungles and experiencesthat it has to offer. This eight-day trip will start from Thiruvananthapuram; it will further take you to the secluded beaches of Kovalam; enchanting backwaters of Alleppey and Kumarakom; well-maintained jungles of Thekkady and Munnar and finally ending on Cochin. This trip will cover every element that calls Kerala a "God's Own Country." For more details, go through the detailed itinerary mentioned below.