Day 01: DELHI AND AGRA
On arrival in Delhi, embark on an hour drive to reach Agra. When in Agra, visit Taj Mahal, the world heritage site. Overnight stay in the Agra hotel.
Day 02: AGRA AND RANTHAMBORE
From Agra, drive to Ranthambore. During the journey, enjoy a short stopover at the Fatehpur Sikri. Later continue your drive to Ranthambore. Overnight stay in the Ranthambore hotel.
Day 03: RANTHAMBORE JUNGLE SAFARI
After an early breakfast at the hotel, go for safari to Ranthambore National Park during to explore the unique flora and fauna of the region. You will also visit the world famous and a world heritage site, Ranthambore Fort. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: RANTHAMBORE AND JAIPUR
From Ranthambore, embark on a drive to the Jaipur. On arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day will be free for leisure.
Day 05: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast, you will go for Jaipur sightseeing tour, which includes places like City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Amber Fort. In the evening, you will go to Chokhi Dhani, open-air restaurants, where you can enjoy a tasty Rajasthani thali, and there’s a bevy of traditional entertainment as well as adventure park–like activities for kids to swing on, slide down and hide in. Overnight stay in Jaipur hotel.
Day 06: JAIPUR - DELHI
Early morning, you will embark on a drive to Delhi. Upon arrival, check in the hotel. Rest of the day will be free for leisure.
Day 07: DELHI
After breakfast, you will visit the famous attractions of Delhi like Qutb Minar, Red Fort, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple. Today is going to be the last day of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Winter:December To March
- Summer:April To June
- Rainy:July To September
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English/Hindi/Bengali/Punjab
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Place:
From the grand Thar desert to the luscious hills of Uttarakhand to grand architecture representing the valor of yeast year rulers to the renowned pilgrimage centers where gods themselves have marked its presence, North India is the vibrancy in all sense. To introduce tourists to best attractions of North India, Namoh has come up with a 7 Days - North India Cultural Tour that will take you to the attractions like Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, and Delhi. From taking in the view of the marvelous Taj Mahal to interacting with the most beautiful and photogenic tigers at Ranthambore to catching glimpses of Delhi and Jaipur's world heritage sites, this tour will cover all the highlights of North India. You will be swept away by the charm places that you will witness.
This is the ultimate whirlwind tour of North India that everyone dreams of. For seven-day, you will cover some serious ground and introduce yourself new cities that are loved by travelers. For more details, go through the detailed itinerary mentioned below or call the experts of Namoh.